Sunderland

Nobody

Need Hull to find a point from somewhere.

Not necessarily - Burnley, QPR and Leicester all have winnable fixtures, and a couple of games against each other, they're all going to be picking up at least some points.

If the mackems and Hull don't sort themselves out they could both be going down...

I absolutely cannot wait to see that f*cking plane do it's gloating fly-by now. It will once and for all seal their status as small-time obsessive knackersacks who put victory over NUFC ahead of absolutely everything else in their laughable repertoire.

Lose 1-4 at home? Get the Sopwith Camel boys, we've got a banner to paint.....

Same here. 3 wins in 22, and in a relegation dogfight so let's organise a plane. Small time in the extreme and will cement what we've always known about them. Beating Newcastle is all that matters, the other 36 games are irrelevant. Glad we didn't go down this route when we were regularly beating them but it shows the difference in priorities between the two sets of fans.

A harmless and small time gesture that I'll raise a smile to - if it happens. Hopefully it will be the last we see of them for a good few years.

They won't go down. They were in a far worse position this time last season with even more difficult fixtures to play and stayed up. The 3 that's there now will more than likely go down but if one of them stops up it'll be at the expense of Hull.

A harmless and small time gesture that I'll raise a smile to - if it happens. Hopefully it will be the last we see of them for a good few years.

They won't go down. They were in a far worse position this time last season with even more difficult fixtures to play and stayed up. The 3 that's there now will more than likely go down but if one of them stops up it'll be at the expense of Hull.

Yeah I suspect they will scrape it. Can't see them getting more than 4/5 points but that will be enough.

They were in a worse position last year, it took a miraculous turnaround in form and a total collapse from the teams around them to save them.  This time around Leicester, Burnley, QPR and Villa all look capable of picking up points and outside of playing us Sunderland are being walloped at home by 4 by shit teams every week.  Think they'll need another 6-7 points to stay up, they might get them, but its not a forgone conclusion IMO.

There's a thread on their forum mocking us for only taking 800 fans to Liverpool, with them congratulating themselves saying they'd take much more than that until about 6 pages in (aye a thread about our away following really did generate as much interest) mentions that they only took 714 to Anfield last season, not to mention the 619 to Goodison a few years previous.

They really are a bunch of right thick tw@ts mind.

There's a thread on their forum mocking us for only taking 800 fans to Liverpool, with them congratulating themselves saying they'd take much more than that until about 6 pages in (aye a thread about our away following really did generate as much interest) mentions that they only took 714 to Anfield last season, not to mention the 619 to Goodison a few years previous.

:lol:

They're obsessed with shit little wind ups like that man :lol:

I used to work with a mackem the year we were relegated and everyday (literally everyday) he would ask me if I wanted any of his coca cola. It was a bit 'haha have your fun' the first time and then quickly devolved to the point where I hated him as a human being. Just relentlessly shit craic.

They're obsessed with shit little wind ups like that man :lol:

I used to work with a mackem the year we were relegated and everyday (literally everyday) he would ask me if I wanted any of his coca cola. It was a bit 'haha have your fun' the first time and then quickly devolved to the point where I hated him as a human being. Just relentlessly shit craic.

If they get relegated you should ask him if he wants to ruin his life with crippling debt :thup:

http://i.imgur.com/YGiSpRw.png

Not sure what's worse - making such a sad story up, or actually doing such a thing. :lol:

Don't think I'd have a clue what he was on about if he said "5? Not 3 or 4?" :lol:

Pretty sure the guy would be angry cos you're wasting time being bafflingly weird about the price, not cos he's sore about '5 in a row'.