Sunderland

Nobody

FTM still creases me when I see it :lol:

Is there another football club in the country who's fans sign everything off with a f*** you to their local rivals?

Imagine having to explain it to other fans man :anguish:

they're doing it? :lol:

sad fucking cunts...funnily enough i was on the plane home tuesday and a mackem was in front of me talking to a bloke sitting in my row, we didn't take off before he was showing something on his iPad about someone's reaction on the golf course when they beat us or whatever it was

think he might have been in the media, they kept talking about going out with "robbo" like he/it was some big deal and sure they mentioned being on the telly at some point as well

Guest neesy111

I have at least a couple of friends on facebook, that have "ftm" between their first and last names

I've seen that on twitter as well.  :anguish:

http://i.imgur.com/YGiSpRw.png

Not sure what's worse - making such a sad story up, or actually doing such a thing. :lol:

the most significant 5 in their lives at the moment should be  that of being 5th bottom of the league. If we were in their position I'd be a bit cautious in gloating until we were safe at least.

FTM still creases me when I see it :lol:

Is there another football club in the country who's fans sign everything off with a fuck you to their local rivals?

There's a guy lives near me with an FTM number plate on his car. How sad is that?

Guest antz1uk

brilliant, FREE marketing for those at ashleyout.com. they really are spanners, hope it flies over St James' while the match is on