Sunderland

Nobody

If Leicester beat us then can get a point from Southampton, they'll be able to relegate the mackems at the SOL when they play each other :lol:  Providing sunderland lose to Everton and Southampton themselves. Villa need a few points (which they should get) and Hull another win (Burnley H).

Either way, it's looking grim for them.  Could see us actually not getting another point and still staying up

I think it's going to come down to us and them as to who is relegated. I know who my money would be on to stay up and it's not us.

Where they gonna get 5 points from?

Southampton H - lose

Everton A - lose

Leicester H - win/draw

Arsenal A - lose

Chelsea A - lose

imo

Always the potential for these guys to get shock results, as per any team - including ourselves.  Heh.

Don't forget their win at the Bridge, that helped them avoid relegation and brought Mourinho's undefeated home record to an end.

Mackems did it last season - I can see them putting a couple of wins together. There's more fight and desire 11 miles down the road, than there is at NE1.

Agree. We look the most vulnerable of the 5 teams not wanting to finish in 18th. We were always dependant on the teams below continuing to lose because we knew we'd end up stuck on 35 points with an out of his depth manager trying to coax a performance out of a team of cowards. Leicester, Villa and Hull have hit form and the mackems have been there done that  and I think they'll end up with 36/37 points.

Guest ElCid

they'll get the points i think, look a lot better than us and have loads of experience at scraping survival.

Not a chance in hell - have a look at their games as they will struggle to get more than 3 points at most - they had their total miracle last year and they don't come around twice.

Guest ElCid

Still think they'll stay up, they'll win on Saturday for starters. It'll be Leicester that goes down.

Take away there games against us they have won 3 other games this season and are playing a very efficient team still playing for a European place - they may win but just can't see it. We are very lucky mind that they are in their position with 5 points difference and  a pretty tough set of games to come.

an out of his depth manager trying to coax a performance out of a team of cowards.

Well, this sounds like what I've been thinking. Very Richard Dinnis. Goddammit. I hate this s***.

Well put.

I think it's going to come down to us and them as to who is relegated. I know who my money would be on to stay up and it's not us.

How much money have you put on this certainty?

I don't gamble.

It's just a feeling I have.