Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Roger Kint

£50m transfer budget apparently. They really are so short-term aren't they? Give a manager on a one-year deal that much just to keep their heads above water again, new manager in 12 months time, rinse & repeat.

Seen £25m mentioned in two other papers and one just has quotes from Dick that suggest Short is going to buy a few but nowt spectacular.

Also it looks like they are giving him £50k a week, no wonder he came back for a year. Will be over the moon if they sack him early :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

It'll be difficult to attract new players when the manager is only on a one year deal.

Either they're dim or no-one of any standing wanted the job.

More daft big contracts to old players. Just need to look at the state of their accounts, one of the few not to make big money on the new TV deal. Short must be about £150m down on yearly losses so far, another £25m/£50m plus more big wages would be another bad financial year for him. Must be questioning why the fuck he even bothers owning them.

Guest Geordiesned

I bet there's a fair few that have contributed to the flowers believe it entitles them to cop a feel of Mrs Eggplant.

Meanwhile on RTG:

"Chuck in a fiver for Mrs Advocaat's flowers?"

"Oh I'm sorry, what was it, family bereavement?"

"Naw"

"Oh dear, her cat died?"

"Naw"

"Erm...leaving her job?"

"Naw man, Dick's having to spend 9 months in sunderland"

"Jesus. Here's fifty. Pass on my best wishes..."

Attention seeking nobheads! Did they pony up for an apology bouquet for Shirley Bent?

Adrian Durham slagging them off for the flowers thing

He and Colin Murray have been good to us for a while. I'm starting to wonder - if Talksport keep agreeing with us, were we the bellends all along?