Sunderland

Nobody

Getting really desperate if they are relying on Nolan to save them. Can't believe he's only 33, and he got 1 goal and 4 assists all last season.

Hope he joins after xmas or he'll be a guaranteed red card in the lead up to the festive season.

If they start him then they'll need to have runners in the side to compensate for him - it was bad enough in that sense 5 years ago, never mind now.

Cattermole, Larsson, Rodwell, Gomez. Dat running power.

Furthermore it is surely not a coincidence that Paolo Di Canio, an Italian manager with a potential bias towards De Rossi, stripped Cattermole of the Sunderland captaincy in 2014

as if Di Canio dropped him to because he likes De Rossi!!!  I'm sure before this ridiculous article no one had ever mentioned the 2 in the same breath unless it was "wew Cattermole is pewyer shite marra, wish we has someone like De Rossi"

:dowiespin:

So because Di Canio is Italian.  He obviously prefers De Rossi, which is why he stripped Cattermole of the captaincy?  Am I missing something here?  That has to be the most tenuous link I have ever seen :lol:

It has to be a parody and a p*ss take?  Surely?!

• 2 weeks later...