Sunderland

Nobody

Craig Hope ‏@CraigHope_DM

"The judge will accept a majority verdict on the one remaining charge of sexual activity with 15-yr-old girl in Adam Johnson child sex trial"

But some of the text messages had clear implications of oral sex having taken place had they not?

Got to be guilty of the digital one, Christ he even referred to getting her jeans off next time for a better crack at her!

not really

"it wasnt bad was it?" was the only one

Think the discrepancy about the length of his hair is what has created enough doubt on that charge, was expecting this. They're having a laugh if they go NG on the other one.

May have misread them but seemed like it to me from the jist of the conversations....

So how the hell are Rolf et al getting convicted for stuff that happened 40 odd year ago if not on 'hearsay' evidence and assumptions of what may have happened on Saturday 15th June 1972 at 245pm in BBC studio 5?

There can't be any 'hard' indisputable evidence for those guys either surely? Other than she/he says I did, I say I didn't???

How does this work, there were 4 charges originally weren't there? So are thy voting on the two charges he pleaded not guilty?

Yes. Then he'll be sentenced for whatever he pleaded guilty for/whatever they find him further guilty of (if anything).

How does this work, there were 4 charges originally weren't there? So are thy voting on the two charges he pleaded not guilty?

Yes. Then he'll be sentenced for whatever he pleaded guilty for/whatever they find him further guilty of (if anything).

Okay fair enough, so he's probably going down no matter what?

May have misread them but seemed like it to me from the jist of the conversations....

So how the hell are Rolf et al getting convicted for stuff that happened 40 odd year ago if not on 'hearsay' evidence and assumptions of what may have happened on Saturday 15th June 1972 at 245pm in BBC studio 5?

There can't be any 'hard' indisputable evidence for those guys either surely? Other than she/he says I did, I say I didn't???

Multiple victims coming forward and evidence of BBC cover ups (and others) over what was happening at the time.

Okay fair enough, so he's probably going down no matter what?

Very much doubt he'll to prison on the guilty pleas.