Sunderland

Nobody

I wouldnt have minded Giaccherini myself like as we need width on the left but alot of the others are unknowns at the moment. Altidore is a known unknown (...) i guess as we don't know how he will take to this league THIS time.

Huddlestone is a good player but famously unfit, so surely Paolo won't accept it?

According to the excellent Soccerway website, there have been 59 signings in the Premier League this summer (including those new players coming in on loan) and so at an average of around 3 per club this is how it breaks down;

7  Sunderland

6  Aston Villa

5  Hull

5  Swansea

4  Liverpool

4  Everton

4  Norwich

4  Fulham

3  Chelsea

3  West Ham

2  Crystal Palace

2  West Brom

2  Stoke

2  Man City

2  Man Utd.

1  Cardiff

1  Spurs

1  Southampton

1  Arsenal

0  Newcastle United

A bit of exaggeration because I think 1 or 2 are only improvement for the current mackem squad. Mannone to replace Mignolet defo not or are they going start with Westwood in goal?

No doubt it would be nice if we really managed to strengthen our squad as well but not blindfolded as Di Canio seems to be doing. A few up and coming youngsters for the developement team as well

So Sanogo accepts as a signing for Arsenal but Keman doesn't accept as one for us. System.

Sanogo is 20, Kemen will be a youth player for us.

You reckon Sanogo's going to get anywhere near Arsenal's first team?

Nope. But he will be a reserve player. Players under 18 are rarely included in these kinds of lists.

I'm not overly concerned about them right now. I still believe Di Canio is a flash in the pan and whole sale changes to the squad like they're attempting take a lot of time and effort to get right. Barely heard of half of their signings.

Guest bimpy474

If it goes wrong from the start of the season and Di Canio implodes with rage, that will leave them with a virtually new team, at the bottom completely unsettled.

Personally think that might do ok tbh.

BItbugwCUAEAYJH.jpg

FTM MARRA

I can imagine the tattooist while he was doing this one: "Aye, canny design, original, I've put some shading on the paws, looks canny"

Several hours later..."I'm not sure, it was some sort of 1940's cartoon cat wearing a stripy top standing on a stylised Batman logo. No, it looked utter sh*t, he'll regret that one when he's 70......"

Fair enough getting a tattoo of the black cat with the Sunderland shirt on, I can understand that but the FTM is cringeworthy, SAFC would have been a better choice. Imagine having to explain that to people who had no idea? Having to name another team whilst trying to explain your team, no thanks!

23, strong, fast, good feet, can shoot. Has more of a brain than he did 18 months ago. He's a great signing for them. That big chicken wing eating dude at Norwich had like 10 goals in the Prem last year.

23, strong, fast, good feet, can shoot. Has more of a brain than he did 18 months ago. He's a great signing for them. That big chicken wing eating dude at Norwich had like 10 goals in the Prem last year.

Your desperation for him to succeed is so embarrassing :lol:

Your desperation for him to succeed is so embarrassing :lol:

:lol: No desperation at all. I believe in the kid. His success opens the door for more Americans to make the move. More Americans playing in Europe makes us better.