Sunderland

Nobody

I think every club (and city) has it's fair share of morons, but this seems to crop up with alarming regularity at the sol and on their message boards, and some of the comments passionately in defence of their racism (or professing complete ignorance of it, which is just as bad) seems to set them apart from others in my opinion. I mean, some of the sh*te on that thread, in 2014 seriously???

I can live with some racism that doesn't involve physical violence

Im racist i think, some of the things i say in the spur of the moment

Honestly this racism bullocks really irritates me mind

cretins.

Some of the replies are absolutely unbelievable. That place really is stuck in the 70's.

I'd love to say I've never heard similar things from Toon fans/people from Newcastle but I have. Some people are thick c***s, unfortunately. The North East as a traditional working class/left wing region should have a greater empathy towards people of all backgrounds but plenty of people have an outright racist mindset.

Work on a building site anywhere in the NE and you'll find it, both throwaway comments and outright hatred.

There are certainly racists amongst our support BUT nothing like Sunderland, that place is on another level

Whenever I have had the misfortune of going to that shithole I don't feel safe, it really is stuck in the past

There are certainly racists amongst our support BUT nothing like Sunderland, that place is on another level

Whenever I have had the misfortune of going to that shithole I don't feel safe, it really is stuck in the past

You should be OK if you go and see your doctor first and get the right jabs.

Fulham (a)

Southampton (h)

Stoke (h)

Newcastle (a)

Hull (h)

Man City (a)

Arsenal (a)

That's their league fixtures from now till end of Feb, can't see them getting much from that, maybe 3 points max

Poyets record is very similar to Dicuntios. Managed more games - 15 with 2 more wins and 1 less loss. Still awful considering 2 of them were cup games.

Total of 3 league wins and 6 defeats with 4 draws in there also, but he's awesome marra just needs backing

So, 20 games in they have 3 wins:

vs NUFC - Borini superstrike at the death, hasn't scored a league goal since

vs Man C - scored against run of play, put 11 men behind the ball and Man City had their 1 shocker (having scored 7 the week before, and 6 the week after)

vs Everton - Howard sent off, penalty scored, Everton miss a load of chances.

This lot are shite.

Hahahaha! That has to be made into a smiley....reminds me of the old 'Mackem logic' face. Only this time it would have to be 'Mackem Moron'

"Stuck in enclosed space for 18 hours"

"Sets fire to enclosed space"

/mackem.moron.gif/

Also;

Sunderlands biggest problem is that we hang on to limited players like him for too long, he's always going to cost us somewhere along the line so why the fuck does'nt the club learn and move on and get rid of players like this? Were like a fucking refuge for fuck up players that are always looking for another chance, Fuck off shittermole.

Shittermole is inspired :lol:

Reading that racism thread, it plays out like every racism thread on there

Mackem 1: Calling someone a chinky is exactly the same as calling someone a Scot.

Mackem 2: That's not right, marra

Mackem 1: Fuck off, I hate how PC this world has become.  Absolutely no difference between Chinky, Scot, Ginger or Wog.  Sandalista PC arsehole.