Sunderland

Nobody

Also;

Sunderlands biggest problem is that we hang on to limited players like him for too long, he's always going to cost us somewhere along the line so why the fuck does'nt the club learn and move on and get rid of players like this? Were like a fucking refuge for fuck up players that are always looking for another chance, Fuck off shittermole.

Shittermole is inspired :lol:

So the boat burning spam hampers are blaming Shittermole for their defeat yesterday.

Have they now used up up all their loan spots? Borini, Alonso & Ki.

Think it's a max of 3 domestic loans (they have 2 atm) and no limit on foreign loans. Could be wrong, mind.

Edit: 2 domestic loans, max one player from one club. No limit on international loans.

Have they now used up up all their loan spots? Borini, Alonso & Ki.

Think it's a max of 3 domestic loans (they have 2 atm) and no limit on foreign loans. Could be wrong, mind.

Edit: 2 domestic loans, max one player from one club. No limit on international loans.

I thought it had changed after watfords abuse of the system?

How do we win when our fans are gurning?

How do we sail when our ferry's burning?

Does the expression "mackem", which we foisted on them as an insult about 30 years ago and which they now take such pride in, come from the old shipyard saying - "we mackem ower here and we burn 'em ower there" ?

How do we win when our fans are gurning?

How do we sail when our ferry's burning?

Does the expression "mackem", which we foisted on them as an insult about 30 years ago and which they now take such pride in, come from the old shipyard saying - "we mackem ower here and we burn 'em ower there" ?

I've never totally got the insult like.

Break it down slowly for me :)