Sunderland

Nobody

They're down unless they buy some goals which is a massive risk as they could end up bringing in players they need to get rid of later in the season.

What capable and self respecting goal scorer would go there?

Self respect? £££££ conquers all.

They're down unless they buy some goals which is a massive risk as they could end up bringing in players they need to get rid of later in the season.

Depends how much Short is willing to spend I suppose. QPR got Remy this time last year but it didn't save them anyway.

Depends how much Short is willing to spend I suppose. QPR got Remy this time last year but it didn't save them anyway.

aye but howay man , West London vs Pennywell

I have some okay banter with mackems i work with tbh, RTG is just the cesspit of football crack.

This.

3 cup games this month, two in two days, it's going to be a distracting month at least.

aye but howay man , West London vs Pennywell

why pennywell ? you know fine well should they sign anyone they'll live in darras.

2 points from Norwich (h), Cardiff (a) and Villa (h). Weren't these the type of matches where they were going to pick up the points to fire them to safety?

or 3pts from West Ham (a), Norwich (h), Cardiff (a) and Villa (h) with a grand total of 2 goals scored.

2 points from Norwich (h), Cardiff (a) and Villa (h). Weren't these the type of matches where they were going to pick up the points to fire them to safety?

certainly the ones they need to win, can't count on beating teams near the top the whole time

It's ok to be racist because at some point down the line someone has called Tim Cahill an Aussie c***.

Yes and the person who said this also said that calling Tim Cahill an Aussie cunt is the same as calling Ki a chinky cunt

certainly the ones they need to win, can't count on beating teams near the top the whole time

They're not called six pointers for nothing either. They need not only win their winnable fixtures, but also hope the other relegation candidates drop points wherever they can.

"Heard someone behind me today call Diakite a wollygog today, shocking behaviour especially when it's your own team."

Not sure what I should find more offensive, the attempt at a racist term or the fact they have got it wrong :lol: If you are going to be a scumbag you could at least put some effort into it!

Some of the replies are absolutely unbelievable. That place really is stuck in the 70's.

I'd love to say I've never heard similar things from Toon fans/people from Newcastle but I have. Some people are thick cunts, unfortunately. The North East as a traditional working class/left wing region should have a greater empathy towards people of all backgrounds but plenty of people have an outright racist mindset.

Work on a building site anywhere in the NE and you'll find it, both throwaway comments and outright hatred.