Sunderland

Nobody

They need 26 points from their remaining fixtures to be sure of staying up, takes them to 40 pts.  To give themselves a chance of staying up they'll need 21 pts from their remaining fixtures, giving them 35 pts.

Baring in mind they've only collected 14 pts from the first half of the season.

That defeat today has wiped out their mini revival.  Terrible defeat.

40 points will comfortably see a team safe imo, these will never reach that figure.

Yup, i think the best they can hope for is 35 and i think thats a tall order now.  They play Fulham next, that game is massive. 

Fulham away next in the league. Possibly the biggest game of their season as a defeat would leave a big gap between the sides above them and Cardiff are playing West Ham.

Don't care too much about whether they finish bottom or not, just want them relegated. Finally a decent gap is being formed between teams in the bottom half, so hopefully by derby day we have another chance to ruin their season.

Just been through their remianing fixtures, I got them on 35 pts.  But was very generous to them with my scores.

Tough one, they can do it but they are going to have to put some serious effort in.

Nah, sad as fuck tbh. Really, really sad.

This.

I glimpse on RTG when someone posts a link on here, just to laugh at their horrendous activities, but I couldn't bring myself to register on there just to wind them up. If I thought there was a chance of some decent discussion on there I'd give it a try but you couldn't be sensible on there for long. The stupidity is infectious, even our own Midds lets his standards slip over on the dark side.

Nah, sad as fuck tbh. Really, really sad.

This.

I glimpse on RTG when someone posts a link on here, just to laugh at their horrendous activities, but I couldn't bring myself to register on there just to wind them up. If I thought there was a chance of some decent discussion on there I'd give it a try but you couldn't be sensible on there for long. The stupidity is infectious, even our own Midds lets his standards slip over on the dark side.

Guilty. Jacked the place in as a result.

Guest Howaythetoon

They are going down like, no goals in them. To have any chance they need to go on a 5 or 6 game run without defeat involving at least 3 wins and even then they need those around them to drop points.

They're down unless they buy some goals which is a massive risk as they could end up bringing in players they need to get rid of later in the season.

What capable and self respecting goal scorer would go there?

They're down unless they buy some goals which is a massive risk as they could end up bringing in players they need to get rid of later in the season.

What capable and self respecting goal scorer would go there?

Anyone if Sunderland cough up the good stuff!

http://m7.i.pbase.com/o6/96/531896/1/136814057.GUeERtFf.money.gif