Sunderland

Nobody

Poyet saying he'd rather go out of the cup today than get a replay. Pressure of the relegation battle getting to him :lol:

It will mean they wil go for it, not be defensive and surrender like we do.

Love how that has been spun. Thought he wants to win everything he is in, yet he won't accept a draw and would rather throw the game?

Guest bimpy474

Poyet saying he'd rather go out of the cup today than get a replay. Pressure of the relegation battle getting to him :lol:

Love how that has been spun. Thought he wants to win everything he is in, yet he won't accept a draw and would rather throw the game?

Eh ?. It reads exactly as it should. Poyet will have a go. We do not, after watching some of our exits i dont how you can doubt that.

Eh ?. It reads exactly as it should. Poyet will have a go. We do not, after watching some of our exits i dont how you can doubt that.

We went out in extra time against the finalists and probably cup winners. Even though we went out, i walked out thinking well at least we gave that side a good go.

Cardiff i was numb, i was thinking we were cruising into the next round. We got the goal and nothing much was happening in the game then Elliot decided to gift Cardiff a life line and suddenly we've got a game again and our players just crumbled and Pardew didn't have a clue what to do once they scored and we are out. Walked out of that game thinking Pardew and the players were a disgrace.

Guest bimpy474

We went out in extra time against the finalists and probably cup winners. Even though we went out, i walked out thinking well at least we gave that side a good go.

Cardiff i was numb, i was thinking we were cruising into the next round. We got the goal and nothing much was happening in the game then Elliot decided to gift Cardiff a life line and suddenly we've got a game again and our players just crumbled and Pardew didn't have a clue what to do once they scored and we are out. Walked out of that game thinking Pardew and the players were a disgrace.

Against Brighton, Pardew even said we hoped to stay in the game until the 70th minute before maybe nicking it. Does that sound like a manager who is going for it ?

Does it bollocks.

Against Brighton, Pardew even said we hoped to stay in the game until the 70th minute before maybe nicking it. Does that sound like a manager who is going for it ?

Does it bollocks.

I wasn't at either of the Brighton games. The Stevenage one i was however and that was a travesty, we even picked a virtually full strength side for that as well unlike the kids against Brighton. That's why i don't believe all the shit like if Nolan/Barton were still here they wouldn't let those kind of results happen, well they did because i watched their half hearted performance with my own eyes against a league 2 side and they were shocking.

His cup performances, Europe aside have been shocking and he's been given fair draws as well and still not managed to capitalise on that and he has to take the blunt of the blame for that. I've only ever been to one semi final in my lifetime though so it's not like i was used to all these amazing cup runs prior to Pardew. Always thought it was standard for us to go our fairly early.

from BBC

Sunderland v Southampton (1245 GMT)

The two teams emerge into some battering rain at the Stadium of Light. There are plenty of red seats unfilled at the Stadium of Light. It's a big ground, but this is going to be a low, low attendance figure.

:D