Sunderland

Nobody

Go at them and we'll win, sit back and we'll get nothing.

:thup:

Their defence is absolutely trash. I think if we go a goal down we're buggered though.

todays result and performance has given me hope- but no certainty either way- but fuck me :lol:  RTG has gone crazy cos we've scored 6 arguing with each other and shit.

Still got no faith in us to have a go at them like we attacked Norwich today. Like Mick said, if we actually summon the bollocks up to have a real go at them then we've got a chance of outscoring them. We go behind early and I think we'll fold again. We're not resilient enough to come from behind and get something. 

Their defence is absolutely trash. I think if we go a goal down we're buggered though.

todays result and performance has given me hope- but no certainty either way- but f*** me :lol:  RTG has gone crazy cos we've scored 6 arguing with each other and s***.

Hopefully you get to replicate your post-match Derby review of 5 years ago next week.

todays result and performance has given me hope- but no certainty either way- but f*** me :lol:  RTG has gone crazy cos we've scored 6 arguing with each other and s***.

Hopefully you get to replicate your post-match Derby review of 5 years ago next week.

:lol: :thup:

Still got no faith in us to have a go at them like we attacked Norwich today. Like Mick said, if we actually summon the bollocks up to have a real go at them then we've got a chance of outscoring them. We go behind early and I think we'll fold again. We're not resilient enough to come from behind and get something.

We haven't tested them in one of the last 5 matches.  The football we've played has been weak as p*ss and we have surrendered to them.  Have the courage to give it a right good go, at the very least.  If we do we've got a chance of getting a result

I've foolishly got hope for next Sunday. Do we ever learn??

What's the alternative Dude? Feel hopeless, pessimistic, churned-up and fucked-off all week? We get the points, and it's all been 'pointless' emotio. We don't get the points; are you really going to feel any better than if you'd had a decent hopeful week?? You'll just have had 10 days of feeling crap, rather than 3 (I'm employing my three day post derby blues assumption, just so you know...).They say it's the hope that kills you, but it's also the hope and optimistim that makes your NUFC supporting life a better place to be for a few decades. Bring it on, let's spank the unfortunates and their slug-heeded leader...

We're a better footballing side than they are, that's not even up for debate but I feel that we're just the sort of side Allardyce likes his teams to play against. They'll throw balls into our box for 90 minutes safe in the knowledge Fletcher and Borini will win their fair share of headers against our centre halves and the law of averages says one or two of the knockdowns will fall favourably for them in our box. Expect them to really attack their set pieces as well. It won't be pretty but the mackems lap that sort of thing right up.

They'll try and windup Mitrovic to get him off. Cool heads and discpline is needed. Our players should not fall into their dirty tactics coz any retaliation and we'll probably play a man less. Having said that tough, apart from Sissoko and Mitrovic, our team looks lightweight playing against them and especially with Fat Sam trying to go direct and blunt.

Some of the weapons grade bitter hysteria over on RTG is amazing. They keep quoting things as if its us saying them "we'll win the league now, better than Madrid, derby a formality"

Then its playing it down, apparently Norwich are a "joke team", we should have had 2 goals disallowed ( theres the offside question for one which wasnt a clean cut decision but I have no idea about the other), Norwich were denied a stone wall penalty (not stonewall but could have been given) and Mitro should have been sent off (no idea on this one).

My favourite though is the claim that before the game we were shouting for Ginis head?!?!?  (oh and apparently he is still shite).

Yet another new manager bounce for them.  Against that horrendous walrus looking cunt, Allardyce.  I really have a bad feeling about this.  After we went 1-0 yesterday, we lost the plot and when Norwich were putting pressure on us, we looked lost. 

Just worried that with that leaky back 4 and the atmosphere, we'll crumble.  If we score first though, despite how we stepped off yesterday.  I think we'll win.  They have hardly looked creative all season and Allardyce is hardly known for his great attacking sides.  Didn't Fletcher go off injured on Saturday as well?

I just can't believe we STILL have to fear them :lol: It's absolutely horrendous like :lol:

Unlike last year I think there will be goals from both teams. We basically have to go there and be very willing to impose our game on them and attack. Get Janmaat bombing forward and allow Sissoko to come inside. If needs be we can match them for directness by playing into Mitrovic, as he's a quality target man.

They will be full of aggression and incredibly direct, playing balls on top of Coloccini and down the channels. We must be strong and pick up second balls quickly and avoid giving away corners and set pieces- even in their half as they will put everyone forward and all of a sudden we're defending our penalty area.

Normally I would say sit in and hit them on the break, but that will invite balls launched into our area. We simply have to defend better from wide areas.

Shitting it myself, but there is simply no reason why we can't win.

Was Sam in charge of us, when Kieran Richardson scored that free kick? We were shocking that day iirc.

Was that not Kinnear?

Not sure, I also remember Barton stamping on someone's thigh and there was a media campaign to get him banned :lol:

Was Sam in charge of us, when Kieran Richardson scored that free kick? We were shocking that day iirc.

Was that not Kinnear?

Not sure, I also remember Barton stamping on someone's thigh and there was a media campaign to get him banned :lol:

That was when Allardyce was in charge.  Drew 1-1.  Milner scored from a cross and we were utter shite and should have lost. 

The Richardson free kick was when we lost 2-1, when Kinnear was manager.