Arouna Koné

Ishmael

we tried to sign someone for one afternoon? this fkn club man  :kasper:

Should we have waited for another day to make you happy? :lol:  "Well he's not interested but lets wait a while before ending this, we should make it look substantial to keep strongbow69 happy".

Really not sure what relevance there is in the length of time it took.  Surely the only issue here is we didn't get him, which is definitely a pity.

Guest strongbow69

we tried to sign someone for one afternoon? this fkn club man  :kasper:

Should we have waited for another day to make you happy? :lol:  "Well he's not interested but lets wait a while before ending this, we should make it look substantial to keep strongbow69 happy".

Really not sure what relevance there is in the length of time it took.  Surely the only issue here is we didn't get him, which is definitely a pity.

to be linked to someone , meet the bid requirement and then cool interest in the space of a day seems disingenuous to me.

:lol: just been reading up on this. Literally makes no sense if it's all true. Why put a bid in to change your mind? What a colossal waste of time.

Would've been a decent signing too given he can play across the front line and as both types of striker.

:lol: just been reading up on this. Literally makes no sense if it's all true. Why put a bid in to change your mind? What a colossal waste of time.

Would've been a decent signing too given he can play across the front line and as both types of striker.

Pards made the bid, JFK found out swore a lot pulled out because he's never heard of him?

Pards made the bid, JFK found out swore a lot pulled out because he's never heard of him?

Kinnear decides to make a bid this morning. By the time lunch time has passed and he has had his afternoon nap, he's forgot all about the deal and swears at cleaners and security staff at the training ground demanding to know who made the bid. We withdraw shortly after.

Kinnear decides to make a bid this morning. By the time lunch time has passed and he has had his afternoon nap, he's forgot all about the deal and swears at cleaners and security staff at the training ground demanding to know who made the bid. We withdraw shortly after.

its turns out Pardew wanted training cones and JFK misheard as Kone? (shamelessly nicked off twitter)

We've pulled out as we've left it too late and he#s basically all set for Everton. Our offer didn't include enough £££ for him to change his mind.

Fair play to him he chose a football club over a circus.

its turns out Pardew wanted training cones and JFK misheard as Kone? (shamelessly nicked off twitter)

He watched this and got confused.

I refuse to believe we just pulled out, like.

When it comes to transfers we use the rhythm method.

I think we use the "I'm really sorry, this has never happened before" Method

:)

The optimist in me says Kone was plan B and the real player we want (hopefully Remy) became available when the negotiations were taking place. More likely we panicked after being rejected by PEA and have no plan B at all.

Still a bit of good news - I read our Director of Football is on holiday from tomorrow. Fans from other clubs would be up in arms if a key member of staff had time off when he is needed to conduct negotiations but it shows how much of a mess we are in it is actually a bonus.

feck me, actually did..  :spit:

Hadn't read this thread since we bid for him.. which was less than 2 hours ago.. now we pulled out. Classic trolling...

...well if only we were, we obviously have absolutely no clue what is going on now we lost out on Aubermayeng

feck me, actually did..  :spit:

Hadn't read this thread since we bid for him.. which was less than 2 hours ago.. now we pulled out. Classic trolling...

...well if only we were, we obviously have absolutely no clue what is going on now we lost out on Aubermayeng

Getting ahead of yourself a bit there fella. We haven't pulled out.

We are 'set to' pull out. O0