The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Don't know man. Just have the feeling Sir Alex would not have liked losing to Liverpool especially as it was down to their own fault, No refereeing decision to blame and so on. Can imagine already if things don't pan out well mid-season, Sir Alex will come back, not as a manager but his influence and presence will be felt in some way or another..

No chance imo. He's gone.

Don't know man. Just have the feeling Sir Alex would not have liked losing to Liverpool especially as it was down to their own fault, No refereeing decision to blame and so on. Can imagine already if things don't pan out well mid-season, Sir Alex will come back, not as a manager but his influence and presence will be felt in some way or another..

I really hope that's not the case. Sir Alex coming back in any way will not help the club in the long run. Giggs out for Kagawa would make a massive difference in my opinion, I just hope Moyes can see that.

We lose 1-0 away to Liverpool and we're shite and Moyes is embarrassingly out of his depth. City lose to Cardiff and nothing. :lol:

Football fans man. :lol:

Cleverley is shit though.

He's okay (looked terrible today though), but he's not nearly on par with the CMs of their competitors.

We lose 1-0 away to Liverpool and we're shite and Moyes is embarrassingly out of his depth. City lose to Cardiff and nothing. :lol:

And Pellegrini is a much better manager than Moyes.

And Pellegrini is a much better manager than Moyes.

I'm just saying like. They've had a pretty easy start and already lost a game. Should wait until the end of the season before saying whether or not Moyes can handle the job.

Is it just me or has Moyes become more of a cock since becoming Man U manager? Or was he always like this, I just never noticed?

It's like they hand managers a 'What to say in the press' manual before they start. All his interviews since the season started have been about how many this and that should have been a penalty, how great the players were and how the world is against Man U - referees, the media, the fixture computer etc.

Giroud is looking very sharp, think he'll have a great season this year.

Spurs need time to gel together, potentially they could be fantastic. Would be damaging to lose this match but it wouldn't be the biggest surprise.

Is it just me or has Moyes become more of a cock since becoming Man U manager? Or was he always like this, I just never noticed?

It's like they hand managers a 'What to say in the press' manual before they start. All his interviews since the season started have been about how many this and that should have been a penalty, how great the players were and how the world is against Man U - referees, the media, the fixture computer etc.

He was excellent with the media with us IMO. Threw a hissy fit or 2 but nothing much out of the ordinary. Vast majority of the time he called it how he saw it, no messing around. Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer kind of attitude.

This moaning about the fixtures etc is definitely far more heightened than it ever was at us.

That said, a point worth making is his comments will be under the microscope more at Man Utd. I bet a fair few managers across the league will make similar complaints - irrespective of whether any have justification - during the course of the season, but they won't get picked up on as much.