The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Goal! Birmingham City 4, Millwall 0. Jesse Lingard (Birmingham City) header from more than 35 yards to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Chris Burke with a cross.

wut.

I think we can probably put that one down to keeping error. :lol:

The thing about Arsenal at the moment is they are doing this without Podolski, Cazorla, Walcott, Chamberlain and Diaby ( lawl)

Be interesting to see how they line up when everyone is fit.

They should probably just leave all of them out TBH.

That won't happen.... Walcott will definitely come in because he's pretty much the only one who runs in behind defences with pace and movement an stretches the back 4.

Cazorla will come back in as well most likely, but the rest will probably be left out yeah. But still they are beating very good teams at the moment with a lot of key players out.

Very impressive.

Yeah you're probably right. I just don't rate Walcott that much, the more 90 minutes I watch him for the less I think he offers.

On the ball you are right he doesn't.... but its important with a team which keep the ball so well in front of the opposition that you have a player who is willing to get in behind and stretch the defence.... plus it gives more room to the likes of Ozil etc etc.

Wenger knows that and that's the reason why he starts.

Yeah you're probably right. I just don't rate Walcott that much, the more 90 minutes I watch him for the less I think he offers.

On the ball you are right he doesn't.... but it important with a team which keep the ball so well in front of the opposition that you have a player who is willing to get in behind and stretch the defence.... plus it gives more room to the likes of Ozi etc etc.

Wenger knows that and that's the reason why he starts.

Yeah, I'm forced to admit Wenger knows more about football than me. I'll give him that.

Hindsight etc etc, but Forster is looking a better goalkeeper than Krul these days, reflex saves at least as good and much more commanding in the box and good distribution with both feet on the ground. Plus he's a local lad. Stupid he's the one who got let go. We could have got good money for Krul at the time, not any more, he's pants.

Hindsight etc etc, but Forster is looking a better goalkeeper than Krul these days, reflex saves at least as good and much more commanding in the box and good distribution with both feet on the ground. Plus he's a local lad. Stupid he's the one who got let go. We could have got good money for Krul at the time, not any more, he's pants.

I choose to belief you're not serious here.

:lol:

Possibly the worst post I've ever seen

Guest neesy111

wat

I actually thought when they were both getting games for the reserves Forster looked a better prospect, but Krul's development went into heavy acceleration when he started getting PL games in 2010. Krul's certainly the better keeper right now.

Another top notch Save from Fraser  :whistle:

Forster is a weird one. Generally plays well in Europe bit looks dodgy as fuck at times in the league and also against that Kazakh team they played.

In Europe he's called upon to make saves and little else. I've said it before that making saves is the easiest part of a keeper's job.

Hated the reaction, absolutely pathetic for a grown man. Well, a semi-grown man. But I agree about Brown, fool.

It's fake though, he's obviously not that hurt, its just a way to gain an advantage. I used to love it when Drogba did it, pure pantomime vilain. I

Exactly, it's pathetic and cheating. It's not WWE, it's meant to be a proper professional sport.

It's not cheating ffs. Cheating is if he doesn't touch him. Everything looks soft in slow motion. Neymar was class tonight.  :coolsmiley:

Also, never seen Xavi so bad as he was tonight. Was absolute horseshit.

I'm unbelievably happy Scott Brown got sent off.

Abysmal footballer, and couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I don't see much difference in him and Cattermole, two leg-breaking football passengers.