The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

The bottom left: I don't even remember that one but :lol:

It was against Chelsea after Luiz wasn't sent off, Taylor and someone else (Colo maybe?) got injured, Pardew said it was because they'd been trying too hard and wouldn't have been trying that hard against ten men.

It was against Chelsea after Luiz wasn't sent off, Taylor and someone else (Colo) got injured, Pardew said it was because they'd been trying too hard and wouldn't have been trying that hard against ten men.

Oh shit. It's all coming flooding back :lol:

It was against Chelsea after Luiz wasn't sent off, Taylor and someone else (Colo) got injured, Pardew said it was because they'd been trying too hard and wouldn't have been trying that hard against ten men.

Oh s***. It's all coming flooding back :lol:

Oh shit, I bet some people actually swallowed that as well  :lol:

"I wouldn't have lost my centre-half (Steven Taylor) to injury because we were forcing the game. I had people charging around trying to get back a situation when we would have been in control of the game. Not only do I lose the game, but I have lost two players through injury (Taylor and Coloccini). I'm still angry.

Jesus :lol:

"I wouldn't have lost my centre-half (Steven Taylor) to injury because we were forcing the game. I had people charging around trying to get back a situation when we would have been in control of the game. Not only do I lose the game, but I have lost two players through injury (Taylor and Coloccini). I'm still angry.

Jesus :lol:

Fucking hell it sounds worse when you read what he actually says