Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - 19/08/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Elliottman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Phil K

I'd just play 10 strikers me like. We'll score f***ing loads.

No worse than any of Pardew's plans !  ;D

Problem is, they'd score four times as many (and will whatever we do !)  :buck2:  ;)

f***ing mental that like - aye let's play our full backs on the wings, our winger up front, give a debut to an unproven left back and have a centre half at full back.

All because Jonas has injured his arse. :lol:

:lol:

The most offensive thing remains the naming of the left siders first. What are we, Hebrew?

f***ing mental that like - aye let's play our full backs on the wings, our winger up front, give a debut to an unproven left back and have a centre half at full back.

The most offensive thing remains the naming of the left siders first. What are we, Hebrew?

Can't wait now, even though I know its going to be a very sad evening results wise I'm just so happy its back and I have something to do with my weekends again  :lol:

Meeting loads of mates I haven't seen since the back end of last season and swapped my days off so I'm off on the tuesday, many beers, good friends and NUFC, unbeatable combo.