Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

3 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

No it's not though, he's literally never done it before to my memory? :lol:

Daft moment, but we know his limitations, and he doesn't randomly throw players to the deck every game.

He's only seen game time due to 5 injuries to our defence.

Stupid decision making is what I'm getting at. He shouldn't even be attempting to put his arm around Young like that, especially with VAR knocking about. 

5 minutes ago, BlazeT44 said:

It would have taken Young the best part of the entire stoppage time to get to where the ball landed using his zimmer, and Dummett did the only possible thing that could have led to any danger :lol:

Aye you'd assume he was up against Lukaku not a 50 year old former winger.

It’s what we deserve for still having this level of player on the books. I bet he’ll struggle to find another club in the summer.

Just now, Kimbo said:

It’s what we deserve for still having this level of player on the books. I bet he’ll struggle to find another club in the summer.

He either drops to League 2/ National League or retires.

Home grown or not he needs to be moved on this summer. All he's done tonight is directly cost his team 2 points and proved to Howe (and any other PL manager watching) that he can't be trusted any longer and he's finished as a PL player. Expensive night for him and the club tonight

7 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

In his defence Young actually trips him which results in the tussle becoming a haul to the ground, not sure why VAR don’t see that.

Probably concentrating too much on Dummett's hand on the shoulder then the forearm round the neck.

3 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Aren’t we giving him a new contract so he can mentor our up and comers like Isak and Gordon?

Played well against City, that feels a fucking lifetime ago now. Has to go in the summer. Not good enough. Unbelievable decision to make in that situation.

10 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Old yeller time. One of the stupidest decisions I've seen. It's Ashley fucking Young ffs.

The irony being he's effectively our poor man's Ashley Young in being a full back on his last legs. Which is absolutely ridiculous when you remember one is 32 and the other is 38. :lol:

Ah well. Congrats on souring the memory of those League Cup outings, lad. Cheerio. 

9 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

It’s what we deserve for still having this level of player on the books. 

Why we shouldnt give Krafth and the likes new contract. 

Edited by nufc123

2 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Why we shouldnt give Krafth and the likes new contract. 

We need to be ruthless like Keegan was, hopefully Howe is of the same ilk 

One of the worst cameos I’ve ever seen, if - and I hope we do - we release him in the summer, he will struggle to get a contract above League One.