Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

Thought he was particularly shite today. Got skinned a few times and with this system we're playing where Wijnaldum moves inside it effectively means we can't attack down the left hand side making us fairly easy to combat for the defensive side.

There was one occasion when Bojan went bollocking down his flank unopposed, I couldn't see Dummett anywhere until I spotted him stood next to Coloccini in the area, totally out of position. I suspect his concentration levels are more Finding Nemo than Premiership defending.

Ah, the old '4 weeks out of the team and we forget that Haidara has been absolute garbage in every appearance this season' syndrome.

Dummett was poor today but in the majority of his appearances for us he's been solid defensively while offering next to nothing going forward. Haidara achieves the same level of fuck all going forward with the added skill of being totally shit in defence.

I would smile every time I saw this thread title if it was spelt correctly, Paul du Maie, as Danny Higginbotham knows. He played in Belgium, you know, he's sophisticated. :thup:

:lol: Is that who was commentating? How can he think that's the right way to pronounce 'Dummett'.

I would smile every time I saw this thread title if it was spelt correctly, Paul du Maie, as Danny Higginbotham knows. He played in Belgium, you know, he's sophisticated. :thup:

:lol: Is that who was commentating? How can he think that's the right way to pronounce 'Dummett'.

Because he's a fucking moopay

Thought he did ok keeping Shaquiri quiet most of the game. As others have said he didn't do much going forward, but with our attackers at the minute I would prefer a defensive full back than an attacking one.