Transfer Window SLAMS shut

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Well I think the big question has to be - which training ground will David Craig stand outside?

I don't see much happening, if anything. Cabaye will stay, we'll make one more push for Gomis but fail and there'll be a couple of scattergun bids late on. There should be a drinking game for deadline day!

He'll be at SJP and will look daft when he doesn't get his bacon sandwiches again.

If Cabaye goes we'll sign a striker, otherwise it's a big, fat fuck all imo.

If Cabaye goes we won't have time now to sign anyone. I think Cabaye will stay regardless, and I gave up on anyone coming in by about last Thursday.

I don't think there's a hope in hell that we'll bring anyone of note through the door/ over the line or have anyone anywhere near the fucking door or within sight of any line. Hawk Eye will not be required.

I wouldn't be surprised if we are now looking at loan signings only with a possible look at Carlton Cole and declare failed bids for several players from Joe's imagination.

I can just about accept not getting anybody in (a striker would be very nice) so long as we don't sell as the clock runs down and our 50 million bid for - insert name - was just too late and impossible to resurrect in January.

Who's the fake bid going to be for?

Wijnaldum from PSV for me.

I think we have already put in the hard graft for a failed Tom Ince bid, been loads of vague links/rumours throughout the summer.

We will 'firm up' our interest but unfortunately its not humanly possible to get from Blackpool to Newcastle in 14 minutes, fucking science and stuff!  :rant: