NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwofbdTJwM1qgo9ito1_500.gif

Fucking hell, I dunno about anyone else, but that looks like a real shiny on my screen.

He was spot on about Cabella. Nufcfans telling him not to mislead fans then next day he has medical. Think he was right bout Rivière too

:lol: He's just a random guy who reads reports man.

Not saying he's not, my point is he is going by reports and not just making random s*** up. he even mentions 'reports' in his tweets. Just very amusing he wound the nufcfans account up

Nah he doesn't make shit up, he reads reports and tweets about it.

At the end of the day he's just a random bloke who spends quite a lot of his time tweeting about reports in the media.

He knows nothing himself.

If anything that suggests we aren't expecting to make any more signings if we are chasing strikers who have already made it clear they don't want to come here.

The source in L'equipe reads that a deal is unlikely. Somebody failed their french class.

We've been interested in those two for some time now. I still think we could get either or both here if the terms were good enough. We'd have dropped interest if there was no chance at all.

Obviously I don't think it'll happen, just think the thing about them being not keen isn't as clear as some make out.

The original quote in fact says that we're bound to loose out on yet another target as Lyon looks to tie up a new contract with him, and that they would be more tempted to let Grenier or Umtiti go.

How du you translate that into "Newcastle have made spectacular bid for Lacazette and Grenier"? Jeez.

Matt Smith ‏@ElasticoChop

Reports that #NUFC have made a fresh enquiry for Shakhtar striker Facundo 'chucky' Ferreyra. Outright striker, runner, skilful and tricky.

Who is Matt Smith?

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1484907.ece/alternates/s615b/Peter-Capaldi.jpg

Reports that #NUFC have made a fresh enquiry for Shakhtar striker Facundo 'chucky' Ferreyra. Outright striker, runner, skilful and tricky.

Who is Matt Smith?

A bloke who reads other tweets and claims he has an 'exclusive'. Sometimes they're right, of course, but he doesn't have any real sources or credibility.

Who is Matt Smith?

A bloke who reads other tweets and claims he has an 'exclusive'. Sometimes they're right, of course, but he doesn't have any real sources or credibility.

Cheers Kets :)

Just putting it out there, but.....

Donetsk is a city of East Ukraine on the side of the Russians.

Given what has happened should we be doing any business whatsoever with such a club?

Just putting it out there, but.....

Donetsk is a city of East Ukraine on the side of the Russians.

Given what has happened should we be doing any business whatsoever with such a club?

Well surely they deserve to lose rights to all of their players, no? We should be picking up freebies..