NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Two week old thread about him on RTG going into meltdown. Don't think they really ought to worry.

Made me laugh this

Why would he want to play for Newcastle though? Don't get me wrong they're a bigger club than us, however they haven't won anything for longer than us (This lad allegedly wants to play Champions league football), like us they narrowly avoided relegation last season and their owner is even tighter than Short when it comes to signing players.

I'm pretty sure we could compete with Newcastle in terms of transfer fees as Ashley is tight.

No concrete offers for Wijnaldum since Zenit. Newcastle move not close. Player returns to training on Monday.

Rik Elfrink @RikElfrink

#Wijnaldum meldt zich morgen weer bij #PSV. Op Zenit na niks concreets. Newcastle heeft wel interesse, de markt is nog 8 weken open.

No concrete offers for Wijnaldum since Zenit. Newcastle move not close. Player returns to training on Monday.

Rik Elfrink @RikElfrink

#Wijnaldum meldt zich morgen weer bij #PSV. Op Zenit na niks concreets. Newcastle heeft wel interesse, de markt is nog 8 weken open.

That says "Newcastle have interest, there's still 8 weeks of the window to go".