NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For the mooted fee, we can surely do better than Welbeck. He's linked to Everton anyway and given the choice of Pardew or Martinez, any sane player would know which one to play for.

For the mooted fee, we can surely do better than Welbeck. He's linked to Everton anyway and given the choice of Pardew or Martinez, any sane player would know which one to play for.

Could get Lacazette for the same money. Problem is we won't spend the money we need to.

Could get Lacazette for the same money. Problem is we won't spend the money we need to.

The problem is Lacazette doesn't want to join us...

Lyon have yet to raise funds from selling players this summer. Lacazette, Umtiti and Grenier were the names most linked with a transfer, and the latter is crocked so they can't sell him. Will be interesting to see how it pans out within the week left even if Lacazette has expressed no intention in joining us.

Don't see how people can turn their nose up at the thought of us signing welbeck. He'd offer ten times more than the current strikers we have in terms of pace and movement. Confident he would get 10+ league goals too

Don't see how people can turn their nose up at the thought of us signing welbeck. He'd offer ten times more than the current strikers we have in terms of pace and movement. Confident he would get 10+ league goals too

He is but he wouldn't be a priority. If we already had a 15 goal a season striker I'd be tempted.

Guest chopey

I dont see how any forward we bring in will score goals, we are set up not to concede rather than score, the likes of Spurs and Liverpool will slaughter us this season if they get an early goal and the lower teams like QPR and Palace will be more than happy with a 0-0 draw

He is but he wouldn't be a priority. If we already had a 15 goal a season striker I'd be tempted.

Think if he played every game he'll get us 15 league goals. He's not had that for 4 years now, there's a much better player in there than the one that sits on the manure bench. I'd personally be delighted if we signed him. (not that pardew would use him correctly)

I dont see how any forward we bring in will score goals, we are set up not to concede rather than score, the likes of Spurs and Liverpool will slaughter us this season if they get an early goal and the lower teams like QPR and Palace will be more than happy with a 0-0 draw

We had chances against villa you'd expect a half decent forward to score. The league is full of dross and we will create chances even with Pardew at the helm.