NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am 100% sure we will make an offer for him a concrete one to as the club know 100% he will not come here and will go to Chelsea so they are very safe in another fool the fans plan.

For all I dislike the hierarchy at the club, the idea that they put effort into trying to "fool the fans" and pretend that they are making some effort with signings, is ludicrous.

Do you really think the club gives a shit about the minority of fans to who go on forums thinks?  Ashley/Kinnear/etc could care less whether the fans think they are making an effort or not.

Guest bimpy474

I am 100% sure we will make an offer for him a concrete one to as the club know 100% he will not come here and will go to Chelsea so they are very safe in another fool the fans plan.

For all I dislike the hierarchy at the club, the idea that they put effort into trying to "fool the fans" and pretend that they are making some effort with signings, is ludicrous.

Do you really think the club gives a shit about the minority of fans to who go on forums thinks?  Ashley/Kinnear/etc could care less whether the fans think they are making an effort or not.

Apart from that bit in court where they admitted they lied to the fans in a so called PR exercise (that was about transfer irrc). Oh and our Director of Football who signed Krul, won three manager of the year awards, and was the first man on the moon.

No i cant see why anyone would think they would lie to us again.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but Zouma was left out of their squad for tomorrow's match.

Le10sport saying he agreed terms with Chelsea this evening.

Did they say how much?

What a load of bollocks that article is.  Its basically just the opinion of the journalist on what he thinks might happen.  "Inter have shown an interest so Newcastle might try to sign him now, maybe" :lol: