NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Snap their hands off for £10m. He's probably done here under this stewardship. Too unconventional a style to improve under this manager, plus he's just not that good.

Who plays left-back for Roma at the moment? Is it Dodo?

It would usually be Balzaretti but he's been injured, it's been a bit of a mish mash this season, I think Bastos played there against Juve but can't remember (6 whole days ago man :yao: )

To be honest both him and Maicon are getting on now, it wouldn't surprise me if they did go for attacking full backs this summer.

Snap their hands off for £10m. He's probably done here under this stewardship. Too unconventional a style to improve under this manager, plus he's just not that good.

Yurk pls.

If an offer like that came in, I'd rather put that towards a new striker and put our efforts into fully integrating Haidara. Santon must have nearly 100 appearances for us and he's never improved. Whose fault that is is up for debate, but the sheer fact he's one-footed (on the wrong side) is detrimental to the rest of the side. I think it's become clear that Pardew would rather have a lefty there so we might as well sell whilst his value is still potentially high.

Yurk pls.

If an offer like that came in, I'd rather put that towards a new striker and put our efforts into fully integrating Haidara. Santon must have nearly 100 appearances for us and he's never improved. Whose fault that is is up for debate, but the sheer fact he's one-footed (on the wrong side) is detrimental to the rest of the side. I think it's become clear that Pardew would rather have a lefty there so we might as well sell whilst his value is still potentially high.

Yeah but I really do feel like he'll go on to be quality somewhere else and we'll be gutted about it.

That's going to happen over and over again until Pardew retires so we might as well get used to it.

Yurk pls.

Problem is the £10m would go probably go towards Shola and Gosling's loyalty bonus or something.

Sammy's alright. He's direct and he's got flair. Plus he's conventional enough a winger to work under Pards. I think he's been one of our better players when he's on the pitch.

I doubt Sammy will become a brilliant player for us anything, but I think he can be a useful option in the squad. We've got fuck all in terms of pace once Remy, HBA, Margeaux and Obertan are all gone.

Sammy's alright. He's direct and he's got flair. Plus he's conventional enough a winger to work under Pards. I think he's been one of our better players when he's on the pitch.

:thup:

I wouldn't be letting Santon go until we know what is happening with Debuchy because at least he can cover right back.  As we struggle to bring in players, they can't get rid of every player when a decent bid comes and then start to think about a replacement.  I know they say they plan for every eventuality but the evidence indicates they do anything but otherwise they might have managed to get a few more over the line.

I wouldn't be letting Santon go until we know what is happening with Debuchy because at least he can cover right back.  As we struggle to bring in players, they can't get rid of every player when a decent bid comes and then start to think about a replacement.  I know they say they plan for every eventuality but the evidence indicates they do anything but otherwise they might have managed to get a few more over the line.

Good post - agree with that.

if we get a 10m bid he's gone