NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another defensive midfielder. Just what the doctor ordered.. :lol:

Only seen him a little bit but i thought his timing was absolutely superb. His passing looked very good as well. Kind of player we don't have apart from Tiote. If he could step up i'd be happy to see him replace him tbh.

We should ponce Montpellier's Director of Youth Development while we're at it tbh.

What does this involve?

As you is a Lahndanah now you should know that in Southern Vernacular, to 'ponce' is to obtain said goods/services as gratis.

We should ponce Montpellier's Director of Youth Development while we're at it tbh.

What does this involve?

As you is a Lahndanah now you should know that in Southern Vernacular, to 'ponce' is to obtain said goods/services as gratis.

:lol: :thup:

Got you.

Their manager as well.

http://www.beinsports.fr/di/library/bein/14/94/montpellier-courbis_219932_MONTPELLIER_COURBIS_121213.jpg?t=-421977926&w=640&h=360&quality=95&cropTo=top

Their manager as well.

http://www.beinsports.fr/di/library/bein/14/94/montpellier-courbis_219932_MONTPELLIER_COURBIS_121213.jpg?t=-421977926&w=640&h=360&quality=95&cropTo=top

No we want Rene Girard, the former manager who won them the title.  Not the guy you posted.

article implies we'd use richards as a cb and need to get rid of one before we could bring him in. As I recall he hasn't played cb in a while and isn't very good at it. Sinclair in theory is good but fact is he couldn't break into a absolute rubbish wba team last season and I wouldn't bother with him

Surely City need at least one of them for their homegrown quota? Who have they got? Milner, Hart and Wright off th top of my head.

Clichy is classed as home grown.