NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

David Milburn ‏@davidmilburn  4m

@GraemeBailey are they planning to bring in anymore players if he leaves?

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey  3m

@davidmilburn Yes.

Hayden Mullins to take his place.

Guest neesy111

Why on earth would Arsenal want Tiote? Arteta in a blindfold would be just as effective.

They need a better DM than Flamini but Tiote is not the answer, nowhere near tbh.

Bit of a tendency to underrate our players on here imo. When Tiote struggles it when he tries to do too much as the rest of our midfield has a tendency to go AWOL - at Arsenal he would just need to win it and give it, a job he's very good at.

Bit of a tendency to underrate our players on here imo. When Tiote struggles it when he tries to do too much as the rest of our midfield has a tendency to go AWOL - at Arsenal he would just need to win it and give it, a job he's very good at.

Yep - he's a much better player than people are making out on here.

:thup:

Had Arsenal been sniffing around 2 years ago then I'd have understood it. The season we finished 5th I thought he was very, very good but, like Krul and Coloccini, he's regressed and got progressively worse. Can't see how he'd improve Arsenal in any way shape or form, they don't need him and I don't think Wenger's that daft to even go for him in the first place tbh.

Although I would be surprised if Arsenal are in for him. He looked very decent in the world cup games though, more like the Tiote of two years ago.