NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can Micah play left back?

I'd take Micah and Scott Sinclair. Sinclair wide left, Cabella wide right would be lovely.

Micah's a right back, or at least he was originally.

Just speaking based off my feeling on how dodgy out left side is with Santon out hurt and Pardew not knowing who he loves more out of Haidara and Paul Dummett. Feel like we could use Micah's strength and pace to cover the left side next to old one-paced Colo.

Guest Roger Kint

Richards makes no sense. Hes only played a handful of games at CB in 5 years and we wont be buying him as a RB.

Sinclair couldnt get a game for WBA last year, would be a huge risk too.

Richards is a full back by trade but he's better at CB than either Williamson or Taylor. If MYM doesn't have a future here then a centre back pairing of Lascelles and Richards next season sounds pretty decent to me.

Richards is a full back by trade but he's better at CB than either Williamson or Taylor. If MYM doesn't have a future here then a centre back pairing of Lascelles and Richards next season sounds pretty decent to me.

Sorry but an unproven young player from the Championship and a player who hasn't played regular football in a long time sounds decent to you?

Guest reefatoon

Sorry but an unproven young player from the Championship and a player who hasn't played regular football in a long time sounds decent to you?

Was just going to say that, sounds like a recipe for disaster.

You've had a 'mare here.

You're right, let's stick with the watertight defence of Willo and Taylor.

Aye that was a bit of a mental comment

You're right, let's stick with the watertight defence of Willo and Taylor.

Or possibly buy a real CB and not an always injured RB from Manchester City?

There was talk of Richards coming here in pre-season but we've signed Janmaat since then. Supposedly Sunderland are in for him now but I assume he'll look for other options before committing to them.