NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Problem is, he's crucial to how we play and irreplaceable as no one nearly as good would want to come here, so no amount of money is going to make me think this could be a good piece of business. That said, if Yohan digs his heels in we have no option but to sell and rebuild.. :(

Problem is, he's crucial to how we play and irreplaceable as no one nearly as good would want to come here, so no amount of money is going to make me think this could be a good piece of business. That said, if Yohan digs his heels in we have no option but to sell and rebuild.. :(

Yep we'll never replace him adequately so it'll screw over the rest of the season at least.  Realistically I wonder how much lallana would be. Rabiot in a swap deal would be ace but will never happen

I'm (surprisingly) not worried. Really cannot see Cabaye leaving this January - he needs to be playing consistently in the lead up to the World Cup (something we can guarantee) and I cannot see him getting that at PSG, certainly not in the middle of the season.

Guest JamesyJazz

I'm (surprisingly) not worried. Really cannot see Cabaye leaving this January - he needs to be playing consistently in the lead up to the World Cup (something we can guarantee) and I cannot see him getting that at PSG, certainly not in the middle of the season.

Also factor in the 75% tax rate the French Govt are imposing on higher earners and the proposed deal is a total pile of shite dreamt up by bored journalists.

30 mill or gtf

Common sense should be exactly that + player to immediately fill his void in that role. I know people don't do player exchange often but a pre agreed deal based on that would be fine.

It's not just a quality player that we'd lose by selling Cabaye, we would also take away a lot of the current players belief. A potential Cabaye sale would effect us more negatively that i even dare to think :(

Also factor in the 75% tax rate the French Govt are imposing on higher earners and the proposed deal is a total pile of s**** dreamt up by bored journalists.

That proposal has been turned down I believe, or at least an exception has been made for French football clubs..

Nobody in world football with the possible exception of Lionel Messi is "Not for sale at any price". That's a ridiculous comment from any manager and will only bite them on the arse.

As it did with Carroll. You can throw a lot of shit at Pardew which he more than deserves but not guaranteeing a player won't leave is fair enough.

I know I will get "well he should keep his mouth shut" or laughed at when I say he will be asked certain things but, well he will won't he? :lol:

No transfer fee would leave me feeling satisfied because I have reservations as to whether it'd be reinvested. Hoping we don't enter into negotiations, but if we have close to 40 points towards the end of January (:laugh:) I wouldn't put it past them.