NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

23 days passed and still no striker who would probably have got us 6 points or so more this month, not signed.

Aren't we great at this buying lark, anyone would think we're not in the bottom 3, and not been in the bottom 6 the whole season  :lol:

But Stevie has told them we are playing so well we wont be in the bottom three at the end of the season, so why would we want to buy players we dont need?

Wish they'd stop pissing about with this Townsend thing. Even if they rate the player (I'm nonplussed about him), we need someone up to speed and in form who can deliver results immediately.

Still got another weeks wages they can save before it closes.

Lee Ryder:

However, the Chronicle understands the Magpies are not prepared to bid more than the £14million that Tottenham Hotspur are asking for.

:lol:

:lol: What an idiot! Why would you have to bid more than they're asking for?

Probably too busy reminiscing about all the goals he scored when he played under SBR

What on earth is Townsend going to offer that would have made a difference on Saturday?

If buying to ensure we stay up is the goal, a left back is a must, then a striker and probably a central defender. I did think Colo had been doing ok but yet again he falls asleep, yes the goal was offside but he wasn't even watching the run.

He will cost us the points to stay up by continually doing that.

How stupid do these supposed football professionals have to be not to realise this?

23 days passed and still no striker who would probably have got us 6 points or so more this month, not signed.

Aren't we great at this buying lark, anyone would think we're not in the bottom 3, and not been in the bottom 6 the whole season  :lol:

But Stevie has told them we are playing so well we wont be in the bottom three at the end of the season, so why would we want to buy players we dont need?

Taking a bit of time for our board to realise he's not good enough, at least he's nice though  :anguish:

Can't think of anyone else this could be about. Has TSF ever been unmasked?

From what I understand it's almost definitely Dave Kitson.

I don't really understand what we're playing at with Lacazette.

That said, if Edwards is reporting there's more encouraging noises, I'm inclined to believe it. He's been reliable and generally has something of a realistic attitude towards the usual transfer bullshit we like to foist onto journalists.

Guest reefatoon

I wish there were more than 3 strikers in the world. We seem to be bumping from one to the other. Can see nipple bonce phoning one after the other, pretty pleasing with each chairman.  I'll be your best friend is going to be pulled out the next time he calls. Desperate times call for desperate measures.