NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another day where we've been strung along.

"Well we tried"

You don't think the Berahino offer was real or a decent offer ?

No, one don't one you don't email a bid and then two you don't then wait for a reply all day load of bollocks as usual from these muppets.

"Well we tried"

I think it was both. But he hasn't been for sale for months so we should have been looking elsewhere just in case.

That and not trying to sign back every LB we've ever had.

"Well we tried"

I think it was both. But he hasn't been for sale for months so we should have been looking elsewhere just in case.

no disagreeing they fucked up (I think Doumbaia was the back up option aswell) but thats different to being strung along.

FWIW  I think they'd have sold if we had been safely in mid table but if we were we wouldn't have been buying.

"Well we tried"

On the last point, I think that indicates we are not as attractive as once upon a time, fair doos on the shelvey Townsend but again lads desperate to get put of their clubs, same with Berahino.

We chased players who were in holes.

To me that says we got plenty of knock backs.

Bet number one choices were the likes of Lacazette Batshuayi, but not a chance, so we chased another guy desperate to leave his current team.

Still think we have bought well, but would have gone all out for a Lb and Cb.

All the people on here trying to stick up for Ashley give your heads a shake man will you. Has he resolved the issue with a guaranteed goalscorer to get the goals to win games no he has gambled again and has he resolved the issue of a defence that leaks goals for fun no he hasn't. He has has two windows this year and I would argue the last four years to resolve these issues and failed at every hurdle and that's why year after year the club is fighting relegation. If you can't score goals and you let goals in for fun then you don't win games as I keep saying it's not rocket science. What he does is get his bunch of muppets to look for bargains and gambles and end up spending millions upon millions on French dross. To enforce the absolute crazy transfer policy he continues to appoint some of the worst managers possible. Are you people just plain gullible?

All the people on here trying to stick up for Ashley give your heads a shake man will you. Has he resolved the issue with a guaranteed goalscorer to get the goals to win games no he has gambled again and has he resolved the issue of a defence that leaks goals for fun no he hasn't. He has has two windows this year and I would argue the last four years to resolve these issues and failed at every hurdle and that's why year after year the club is fighting relegation. If you can't score goals and you let goals in for fun then you don't win games as I keep saying it's not rocket science. What he does is get his bunch of muppets to look for bargains and gambles and end up spending millions upon millions on French dross. To enforce the absolute crazy transfer policy he continues to appoint some of the worst managers possible. Are you people just plain gullible?

Aye there's fucking loads of people here sticking up for Ashley

Who is sticking up for Ashley ?

I've seen people stating that it's been a good window, Ashley is spending the cash so on and so on - have a look back here are a few there.

Aye there's f***ing loads of people here sticking up for Ashley

Did I say there were fucking loads?

I've seen people stating that it's been a good window, Ashley is spending the cash so on and so on - have a look back here are a few there.

It's been an ok window, not as good as it should've been.

No one on here is sticking up for Ashley man :lol:

Right, I thought he was meaning on here.

There is some on here but look back but I'm talking about the plebs on social media also saying what a great window etc pisses me off.

Did I say there were fucking loads?

No but by the way you were writing it sounded like there was a sizeable amount of people here sticking up for him when I count zero, without looking much tbf.

It has been a good window. In terms of where we were on Jan 1st.

This doesn't necessarily mean sticking up for Ashley though. It's reactionary and desperate scrambling to ensure survival on the back of gambling that hasn't paid off yet again.

We shouldn't have to be the highest spenders on the market.

It's been an ok window, not as good as it should've been.

Ok yeah I think Jonjo and Townsend are decent signing but their are still 3 critical areas not been addressed.

It has been a good window. In terms of where we were on Jan 1st.

This doesn't necessarily mean sticking up for Ashley though. It's reactionary and desperate scrambling to ensure survival on the back of gambling that hasn't paid off yet again.

We shouldn't have to be the highest spenders on the market.

Pretty much :thup:

Did I say there were f***ing loads?

No but by the way you were writing it sounded like there was a sizeable amount of people here sticking up for him when I count zero, without looking much tbf.

Fair enough -no I know the majority on here aren't (some are though) but the mass cretins on social media are pissing me off.

Did I say there were f***ing loads?

Fair enough -no I know the majority on here aren't (some are though) but the mass cretins on social media are pissing me off.

Who on here is pro Ashley? ???