Aston Villa 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 14/09/13 - post-match reaction from page 33

Beren

I don't see a problem with what he's said there, actually. I think what he means is it's one of those times when the commentators always say "Newcastle don't want half time to come!" because we were bossing it, whereas Villa needed it badly, to regroup. That bit of Villa pressure at the start of the second half was always going to come about.

So for various reasons (it's not local to me) during this game and last game I have been watching Nantwich Town FC play, while me and mate nervously look at scores (he also supports us).

I am now worried I have jinxed it, I will have to go all that way and watch them play whenever we are playing at the same time to ensure we lose. I am not nearby next weekend, so I apologise in advance for our shocking defeat. Me watching it will kill any prospect of good football

So for various reasons (it's not local to me) during this game and last game I have been watching Nantwich Town FC play, while me and mate nervously look at scores (he also supports us).

I am now worried I have jinxed it, I will have to go all that way and watch them play whenever we are playing at the same time to ensure we lose. I am not nearby next weekend, so I apologise in advance for our shocking defeat. Me watching it will kill any prospect of good football

Ahh the Dabbers

Guest icemanblue

Went down by the goal, but came back on and went down again. I think. You've got me doubting it now. Canny scared you're going to hit me, to be honest.