The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Pochettino leaves Chelsea by ‘mutual consent’

cp40

He's a nice guy, but he won't succeed. This would have been a good appointment 10 years ago, but his performance in his recent jobs has been very underwhelming (although he did well at rich Monaco). The mess he made of the Greece job was pretty extraordinary.

Poor appointment that.

Totally smacks of owners who have the best intentions for the club by trying to emulate the likes of Southampton but this will fail miserably.

Claudio Ranieri appointed Leicester Boss, interesting to see how he does there, Certainly an improvement on Pearson

We both know he'll finish lower in the table than Pearson, though.

One of the most negative, overrated, dull, managers out there. How he keeps getting fairly decent jobs is beyond me.

Totally smacks of owners who have the best intentions for the club by trying to emulate the likes of Southampton but this will fail miserably.

This is the opposite tbf, they hired young, progressive managers. Leicester have hired a past it old man who has let the game pass him by.

http://i.imgur.com/DcpP1zA.gif

Oh bugger off  :lol:

Good on Ranieri, I hope he does fucking win it. Either way, I've been proved wrong.

Hope not. He's only been there ten minutes. And considering how they were going before he got there, it's clearly not a case of terrible management on his part.

They were doing a lot better than they are now. How is it clearly not a case of poor management? I do feel sorry for him mind, don't know how anyone can successfully manage while not being able to speak the same language as the players

Hope not. He's only been there ten minutes. And considering how they were going before he got there, it's clearly not a case of terrible management on his part.

They were doing a lot better than they are now. How is it clearly not a case of poor management? I do feel sorry for him mind, don't know how anyone can successfully manage while not being able to speak the same language as the players

I don't have more than a surface knowledge of what's going on there but a quick look at the last 10 results he's had (3-3-4) and the last 10 before he took over (4-5-1) both show them picking up 13 points.

EDIT: Actually, some of those will be cup games too. "Points" probably doesn't stand up, but the overall argument remains.

I don't have more than a surface knowledge of what's going on there but a quick look at the last 10 results he's had (3-3-4) and the last 10 before he took over (4-5-1) both show them picking up 13 points.

EDIT: Actually, some of those will be cup games too. "Points" probably doesn't stand up, but the overall argument remains.

The games he won were cup games aye, haven't won a game in the league. As I said given the language barrier I wouldn't be writing him off based on this but he has done very poorly

The games he won were cup games aye, haven't won a game in the league. As I said given the language barrier I wouldn't be writing him off based on this but he has done very poorly

Fair enough. Still, probably deserves a bit more time before being given his P-cuarenta y cinco. No league wins is a bit worrying, though. Sir Bobby managed to to do alright not speaking the language in Portugal, Spain, or England.

Fair enough. Still, probably deserves a bit more time before being given his P-cuarenta y cinco. No league wins is a bit worrying, though. Sir Bobby managed to to do alright not speaking the language in Portugal, Spain, or England.

:lol: Harsh.

:lol: Harsh.

Tbf he did struggle with the language sometimes, but it was endearing/hilarious

Bobby has been managing for years and commanded respect by the time he went to Portugal and Spain though which would've helped him