The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

I can't believe they actually sacked him, although he can't really complain. I've always kinda liked him but he's lost the plot of late.

After being sacked in 2007, the Chelsea fans and press were virtually writing love letters lusting for his return. They finally got him back in 2013, he won the league and was set to start a legacy...... then one of the sharpest declines in football history. He went off the rails, sacked the doctor and earnt the resentment of his players. I really didn't see it going this way.

Anyway, Hiddink until the summer followed by Simeone. Pep goes to one of the Manc clubs, with Ancelotti replacing him at Bayern. Mourinho? Either PSG or Inter.

Poor Sunderland :lol:

Only just seen this. Funny, but also disappointing. Was really enjoying seeing Chelsea lose and Mourinho squirm.

Reminds me of one of thebigsam's tweets

"Mourinho's bleating is fucking joyous. It's music to my ears. Fabulous music. It's the fucking Airwolf theme to my ears." 

Tbh I i think Mourhino is one of the best managers of all time.... I think given time he would of turned it around at chelsea, how ever I think this is a prime example of never going back

I don't think there's a hope in hell he would have turned it around tbh, only reason I'm disappointed.

Mourinho has been so spoilt since Porto of inheriting good teams that he literally has no idea how to get out of a losing spiral. A pathetic, petty bully who lashes out at everyone around him when he doesn't get his own way

Can't take his trophy success off him but a truly great manager like Ferguson would have never found himself in this situation. Mourinho a good manager to make a good side an excellent one and for that he'll never be short of takers. Can never be compared to true great managers though

Might stick £20 on him being next England manager

Tony Cascarino saying they should go for Pardew, "for the job he did at Newcastle"...

Honestly man, are these cretins just brainwashed?? How can they just completely forget about his record towards the end??

5th. Because Newcastle finished 5th. Above Chelsea. Haven't you been paying attention? Pardew must be some kind of genius. Or something.