The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

1 minute ago, Bintang said:

There is a Greggs and a McDonalds literally next to the Hawthorns...

Share prices will soar now!

First day in training:

Rioght lads, I’ve come here to tayukus oop, rioght. Now tayuk the week off!

Alex, find me the nearest Greggs, you’re paying!

Edited by HTT II

50 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

It's absolutely fucking mental that he keeps getting jobs. Does he have the best agent in the business or something? He's a terrible advert for whichever club he represents. 

He’s probably the easiest hire ever because he demands nothing of a club looking to hire him. His footballing “philosophy,” such that it is, is uncomplicated, he speaks in empty platitudes, and he doesn’t come with too many financial demands. If you’re an empty suit without a shred of a footballing brain working for a lazy club completely uninterested in anything but mediocrity, he’s a delight to interview and hire.

Edited by Tomato Deuce

10 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Wonder how much his eventual pay-off is going to be.

If Steve Bruce applies for a job at your club you may as well just give him a couple of million straight off the bat and tell him to fuck off. Save everyone all the time and effort. 

Fella’s a professional failure. 

Edited by LV

3 hours ago, Paully said:

Luke back to being Luke again - how long was this clown tweeting about Rafa after he left FFS!

Urgh I hate giving this utter kebab fart sniffer a quote but has anyone queried why he still feels the need to defend him? Going by his logic, he's a sports journalist for the North, isn't he? And Steve Bruce has nothing to do with a Northern club anymore.

I'd add the cliché 'he ain't gonna fuck you' but there has to be something going on between the two.

13 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

It was Sheffield Wednesday not Boro wasn’t it ?

Nah, got a Boro supporting mate who brings it up on a regular basis!

‘Aston Villa are ready to offer starlet Jack Grealish to Premier League Middlesbrough for striker Jordan Rhodes in a surprise cash-plus-player deal.

Boss Steve Bruce, without a win in five games, is desperate to boost his firepower after seeing two bids for £10m-rated Rhodes, 26, rejected.

Bruce wants Rhodes to play in a 4-4-2 line-up but Villa's new Chinese owner Dr Tony Xia is wary of complying with Financial Fair Play rules after already spending big.

Grealish, 21, who shot to prominence in April 2015 helping Villa beat Liverpool in the FA Cup semi-final under Tim Sherwood, may now be sacrificed after openly frustrating Bruce this term.

Bruce said the youngster was in danger of becoming a “circus act' by regularly complaining to referees’

:facepalm:

5 without a win

4-4-2

Blaming others 

Paul Robinson talking utter wank about Bruce on SSN - slating our fans for the "horrid abuse" and saying that Bruce is a born winner as his player record and managerial record prove it - FERK OFF!

I thought we were done with this shit FFS!

I think we have to admire Steve's bravery here. From all the disgusting bullying he received online from the Newcastle fans (don't check to see if he has a Twitter account though) he's rolled his sleeves up, huffed, puffed, and is ready to get back into it. WBA are lucky to have someone of true integrity, class, and decency represent their club. He's going to cement them as a real force in the Championship. Buckle up, WBA, you're in for a hell of a ride.

‘I’m back, fully refreshed and ready for a new challenge after a very difficult time at Newcastle where I didn’t have the kind of support or funds the fella who relegated Bournemouth has been given. All I got was a lousy £8m pay off’

’I’ve got a holiday booked in two weeks so Alex will be looking after the team, it’s just a shame my parents aren’t here to see how well he’s done’

18 minutes ago, Paully said:

Paul Robinson talking utter wank about Bruce on SSN - slating our fans for the "horrid abuse" and saying that Bruce is a born winner as his player record and managerial record prove it - FERK OFF!

A born winner without a single honour to his name as a manager.

Even his promotions from the Championship were a result of finishing 2nd or playoffs.

Hasn’t won a single thing, unless you count his solitary PL Manager of the Month award.

3 hours ago, LRD said:

Imagine Aston Villa and Birmingham fans united in their feelings about Bruce in the Baggies forums.

This is his third midlands club. Isn't there the same sort of rivalry you'd get on Merseyside or here when you keep dodging between local rivals?

1 hour ago, Paully said:

I think we've found abuse is only horrid if it's made-up and delivered online. Any remarks made towards Steve Bruce should have been spray painted on the walls of his home and/or club training ground or stadium, which would have made them legitimate because it's what Everton fans regularly get away with. 

He may have been born a winner but he's lived his life since then as a loser, his managerial record proves that. 

1 hour ago, Paully said:

Fuck him and his mates, we stay up this season and these muppets won’t be qualified to talk about us again.

So what's the score with that £8m Bruce walked away with from his failure with us. Since he's back in a job after only 3 months, does that mean his payout should be reduced? As far as I know, Poch's payout from Spurs was reduced when he took another job and surely Bruce needs to be out of work for the full term of his Newcastle contract to claim dole money?

Just now, TRon said:

So what's the score with that £8m Bruce walked away with from his failure with us. Since he's back in a job after only 3 months, does that mean his payout should be reduced? As far as I know, Poch's payout from Spurs was reduced when he took another job and surely Bruce needs to be out of work for the full term of his Newcastle contract to claim dole money?

There is no chance he'd have taken this on if that was the case!

21 minutes ago, Paully said:

There is no chance he'd have taken this on if that was the case!

I fear you're right. Plus we know Ashley connived with Bruce to stitch up the incoming owners with that rolling contract, so he wouldn't have written in the clause that Bruce could only claim his lotto win if he took on another job.