The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Fulham are guaranteed to come back. Personally want Blackburn and QPR to follow. But if Bruce goes there, gets them up, we stay up, he rocks up at SJP with them and we have nigh on a new squad under Howe. That has the potential to be unreal. :lol:

The media love in continues to astound. Moxley need only look down the road at Villa to see he had the biggest budget that division has seen, failed in his objective, had the fans absolutely despise him and with that budget at Villa in the bottom half of the league. Its literally just down the road and takes more effort to avoid it than to accept

Edited by Wolfcastle

“Hand on heart I said to Janet that’s me done with football management after the way I was treated up the road, I was done with it all. I told her they’d have to put me in chains if they wanted to drag me back into that and put her through all that again. There I was minding me business, just tucking into me six rashers of smoked and six rashers of unsmoked this morning when Alex says to me, “the fans are crying out for you at West Brom, you’re loved in that part of the world.” And I saw the tears welling up in his eyes. I look round and see Janet on her knees, “you’ve got to take this on for the fans Steve, we couldn’t forgive you if you turned your back on them” So I rurled me sleeves up and rurled Alex’s foreskin doon and here I am putting pen to paper on a contract, it’s not about the money. It’s about putting a smile on those supporters’ faces”

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

“Hand on heart I said to Janet that’s me done with football management after the way I was treated up the road, I was done with it all. I told her they’d have to put me in chains if they wanted to drag me back into that and put her through all that again. There I was minding me business, just tucking into me six rashers of smoked and six rashers of unsmoked this morning when Alex says to me, “the fans are crying out for you at West Brom, you’re loved in that part of the world.” And I saw the tears welling up in his eyes. I look round and see Janet on her knees, “you’ve got to take this on for the fans Steve, we couldn’t forgive you if you turned your back on them” So I rurled me sleeves up and rurled Alex’s foreskin doon and here I am putting pen to paper on a contract, it’s not about the money. It’s about putting a smile on those supporters’ faces”

Bollocks.

As if he only has 12 rashers of bacon per day. 

Got no real axe to grind with West Brom but I now hope they tank purely down to that obnoxious twat. He's not a nice bloke at all and he'll ruin them beyond repair if he stays longer than a few months. Fuck him, and therefore fuck them. Really hope Baggies fans go looking for opinions of him here and elsewhere. Then it'll dawn on them just what they've done. 

14 minutes ago, midds said:

Got no real axe to grind with West Brom but I now hope they tank purely down to that obnoxious twat. He's not a nice bloke at all and he'll ruin them beyond repair if he stays longer than a few months. Fuck him, and therefore fuck them. Really hope Baggies fans go looking for opinions of him here and elsewhere. Then it'll dawn on them just what they've done. 

You’d have thought they would have learnt their lessons after Pardew. If we’re telling them Bruce is shite they need to listen, if they don’t then they deserve what’s inevitably coming.

Also, the 2 Steves :lol:

1 minute ago, LV said:

You’d have thought they would have learnt their lessons after Pardew. If we’re telling them Bruce is shite they need to listen, if they don’t then they deserve what’s inevitably coming.

Also, the 2 Steves :lol:

Wonder if he’ll try and ‘poach’ Jones from us, after he appointed him to assist here…?