The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Is it not because the second part of it will have been something like 'you shit scouse bastard' or something?

I think they were just singing "Steven Gerrard" in that bit :lol:

That tweet is hilarious. 

Benitez isn't getting the job, because Purslow is probably the person he hates most in football. I can't think of anyone in the game less likely to get the job.

Agbonlahor makes himself out as Mr Aston Villa in his new media career but was a disgraceful fucking leech for the last five years of his career with us, I hate that idiot. He's a fucking moron.

The suggestion that 'get out of our club' (and believe me, the fans only turned on him vocally two games ago, it's not exactly a torrent of abuse) is crossing a line is beyond a joke.

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

Is it not because the second part of it will have been something like 'you shit scouse bastard' or something?

It wasn't.

Bear in mind, this is the cunt that pretty much all season has been a 'walk straight down the tunnel, fuck the away fans' wanker.

6 minutes ago, brummie said:

Benitez isn't getting the job, because Purslow is probably the person he hates most in football. I can't think of anyone in the game less likely to get the job.

Agbonlahor makes himself out as Mr Aston Villa in his new media career but was a disgraceful fucking leech for the last five years of his career with us, I hate that idiot. He's a fucking moron.

The suggestion that 'get out of our club' (and believe me, the fans only turned on him vocally two games ago, it's not exactly a torrent of abuse) is crossing a line is beyond a joke.

Agbonlahor ought to have a 24-hour carer, like. He's that painfully fucking thick. 

Just now, Scotty66 said:

Get out of our club you slippery scouse wanker does have a nice ring to it. 

I really hope one day soon Klopp has another meltdown, walks, Liverpool give Stevie a shot, would be absolutely hilarious. 

Like Dogleash all over again.

This is tasty:

1633748679_ScreenShot2022-10-21at4_53_25PM.thumb.png.59c526b0a8835277bfe4f08b4a448f58.png

Parker didn't even make it out of August.That's 4 sackings so far, up 50% from last year. Whew!  :lol:

Last year:

XISCO MUNOZ (WATFORD) – OCTOBER 3, 2021
STEVE BRUCE (NEWCASTLE) – OCTOBER 20, 2021

-----------------------------------------------------------

NUNO ESPIRITO SANTO (TOTTENHAM) – NOVEMBER 1, 2021
DANIEL FARKE (NORWICH) – NOVEMBER 6, 2021
DEAN SMITH (ASTON VILLA) – NOVEMBER 7, 2021 (Gerrard sacked less than a year on.)
OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER (MANCHESTER UNITED) – NOVEMBER 21, 2021
RAFA BENITEZ (EVERTON) – JANUARY 16, 2022
CLAUDIO RANIERI (WATFORD) – JANUARY 24, 2022 :lol: 
MARCELO BIELSA (LEEDS) – FEBRUARY 27, 2022
SEAN DYCHE (BURNLEY) – APRIL 15, 2022

10 bit the dust last year. 

@brummie Who do you prefer? What about some outside of the League names? Peter Bosz, David Wagner (did well with Hudder's), Domenico Tedesco?

I'm not pitching him for Villa but I find it strange how Nuno Espirito Santo went from being very highly coveted to very much not. Even Spurs who appointed him only did so cos there was no one else interested. Walked the Championship, consecutive 7th place PL finishes, an FA Cup semi-final, Europa League quarter-final; literally Wolves' best couple of years since the early 70s. Was it all just a bit of a lie or what?

Edit, just seen he's at Al-Ittihad.

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I'm not pitching him for Villa but I find it strange how Nuno Espirito Santo went from being very highly coveted to very much not. Even Spurs who appointed him only did so cos there was no one else interested. Walked the Championship, consecutive 7th place PL finishes, an FA Cup semi-final, Europa League quarter-final; literally Wolves' best couple of years since the early 70s. Was it all just a bit of a lie or what?

Aye fair point. He was linked with Everton heavily before they appointed Lampard IIRC. 

Thought Wolves would have snapped him up within days. Instead they went for a very inexperienced championship manager. Strange. 

Unless of course Nuno was first choice and he turned them down but I didn't see any reports of that.