The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

My guess is cos they've spend nee quids

Got to be. They're going straight back down at the moment, with or without Bruce.

I am sure I heard that they only have 13 fit players at the moment.

Controversially, I don't think that Bruce is actually that bad a manager.  Wouldn't want him to be our manager, but I think he's a bit underrated.

No, he isn't bad...he is just a "horrific flat nosed hoof monkey".

McClaren joint second favourite for the Hull manager with Keane, behind Phelan. :lol:

Surprised they'd consider Phelan for the job. Especially after he stole all that money from Jason's builders yard.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160722/d9fe6478528ee28827724051c5ca133f.png

Can't be going back there surely :lol:

Bruce is going to be another one of those managers who's favourite for every vacant job that comes up once the season starts.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160722/d9fe6478528ee28827724051c5ca133f.png

Can't be going back there surely :lol:

Bruce is going to be another one of those managers who's favourite for every vacant job that comes up once the season starts.

There's no way he'll go back to the mackems no matter what the bookies say.

Tottenham's Mauricio Pochettino is to be approached about the vacant Argentina coach's position, according to reports in the country.

National football association (AFA) chief Armando Perez is to fly to Spain to speak to Atletico Madrid's Diego Simeone and Sevilla's Jorge Sampaoli.

And while in Europe he will sound out Pochettino, 44, Argentina FA sources told broadsheet La Nacion.

Ex-Argentina international Pochettino is contracted by Spurs until 2022.

Perez also plans to speak to Lionel Messi. He wants the Barcelona forward and former Argentina captain to reverse his recent decision to quit international football.

Messi made the decision last month after the national side lost to Chile on penalties in the Copa America final. Coach Gerardo Martino resigned a week later, reportedly over problems in naming a side for next month's Rio Olympics.

"It would be gratifying for everyone to persuade Messi to desist from his decision to quit," Perez told reporters. [/qutote]

Imagine being a Hull fan and reading this list :lol:

Sky sources have revealed that six early front-runners have emerged in the race to replace Steve Bruce as Hull City manager ahead of the new Premier League season.

Caretaker manager Mike Phelan will be considered for the permanent post, but is likely to receive competition from Roy Keane, Steve McClaren, Ryan Giggs, Tim Sherwood and Neil Warnock.

Hull supporters must be over the moon with this sudden resignation.  Bet they can't believe their luck.

Not the one I know, he's gutted.

You have to remember, for Hull fans, these are impressive times - promotion to the PL, relegation, FA Cup final. It's Hull City. Ten years ago they were playing on a dog shit strewn council park in front of 15 people (well, you know what I mean) and nothing exciting ever happened to them.

It'd be fucking great to see Tactics Tim back in business, though, the fucking TWAT.

Hull supporters must be over the moon with this sudden resignation.  Bet they can't believe their luck.

Not the one I know, he's gutted.

You have to remember, for Hull fans, these are impressive times - promotion to the PL, relegation, FA Cup final. It's Hull City. Ten years ago they were playing on a dog shit strewn council park in front of 15 people (well, you know what I mean) and nothing exciting ever happened to them.

It'd be fucking great to see Tactics Tim back in business, though, the fucking TWAT.

In a higher league than both of us  :mou:

He would be a massive failure at Hull though, which would be fun.

Tottenham's Mauricio Pochettino is to be approached about the vacant Argentina coach's position, according to reports in the country.

National football association (AFA) chief Armando Perez is to fly to Spain to speak to Atletico Madrid's Diego Simeone and Sevilla's Jorge Sampaoli.

And while in Europe he will sound out Pochettino, 44, Argentina FA sources told broadsheet La Nacion.

Ex-Argentina international Pochettino is contracted by Spurs until 2022.

Perez also plans to speak to Lionel Messi. He wants the Barcelona forward and former Argentina captain to reverse his recent decision to quit international football.

Messi made the decision last month after the national side lost to Chile on penalties in the Copa America final. Coach Gerardo Martino resigned a week later, reportedly over problems in naming a side for next month's Rio Olympics.

"It would be gratifying for everyone to persuade Messi to desist from his decision to quit," Perez told reporters.

The pay cut would be obscene. Might well be Bielsa or Maradona again