The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

The camera constantly panning towards Ferguson in the crowd as another shit performance from Man U was something that really used to wind me up. Really unfair on the current boss to have him literally looking down at him and his team anytime it went wrong. How on earth could any manager have followed him and had anywhere near the same level of success, his presence was just a continuous reminder of everything they had and everything they used to be.  

7 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

While that's true, I'm sure he'd still be at the match even if he wasn't getting £2m a year. here's not really a way around it. 

Just hide the old fucker away in corporate while the match is on. He's done his bit for the prawn sandwiches, give him his brown envelope and pour him into a taxi at 3.10. Job done

30 minutes ago, Nine said:

They’ve just given a pretty toxic fanbase one of the biggest sticks possible to beat them with

We've one of the most patient fan bases there is like. :lol:

Not that it's necessarily a good thing. 

26 minutes ago, midds said:

The camera constantly panning towards Ferguson in the crowd as another shit performance from Man U was something that really used to wind me up. Really unfair on the current boss to have him literally looking down at him and his team anytime it went wrong. How on earth could any manager have followed him and had anywhere near the same level of success, his presence was just a continuous reminder of everything they had and everything they used to be.  

I picture him sitting in the corner of executive board meetings groaning and making noise undermining the current executive branch after being told to "shut it" when previously expressing "you're doing it wrong" to anyone that came after his retirement. Now they've FINALLY had enough and he's been turfed completely. :lol:  

1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

I picture him sitting in the corner of executive board meetings groaning and making noise undermining the current executive branch after being told to "shut it" when previously expressing "you're doing it wrong" to anyone that came after his retirement. Now they've FINALLY had enough and he's been turfed completely. :lol:  

The compulsory 5 second close up of that miserable fucker looking pissed off is normally accompanied by the commentator saying some shit like "Hmmmmm, I wonder what he makes of all this" or words to that effect. Nothing good can come from it, just cut the ties and let him go 

37 minutes ago, midds said:

It's brought us some magic moments as well. The one where it cut to him with a face like a slapped arse, then to Dalglish pissing himself laughing and saying fucking hell to himself was incredible.

16 minutes ago, Froggy said:

We've one of the most patient fan bases there is like. :lol:

Not that it's necessarily a good thing. 

That’s a stretch although I’d agree to an extent. Toxic doesn’t necessarily mean no patience is involved, but im specifically referring to the toxic relationship with your ownership. 

9 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's brought us some magic moments as well. The one where it cut to him with a face like a slapped arse, then to Dalglish pissing himself laughing and saying fucking hell to himself was incredible.

Losing Premier League GIF by Play Sports

Always thought it was hilarious that any Man Utd manager since Taggart, has to stand on the touchline knowing that the whisky soaked old radge is watching from the stands, tutting, shaking his head and looking like he wants to murder the incumbent

They could have at least stuck him out of site in a corporate box, but nah, he sits in the open with a face like thunder

Like having your lasses greatest ever long term shag sitting at the end of the bed during every Friday night scuttle

Edited by bobbydazzla

On 04/10/2024 at 05:09, joeyt said:

Wish we could play them in the League Cup final again now

:lol: We would lose again. Casemiro would be 19 for a night. I fucking despise them.

7 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Always thought it was hilarious that any Man Utd manager since Taggart, has to stand on the touchline knowing that the whisky soaked old radge is watching from the stands, tutting, shaking his head and looking like he wants to murder the incumbent

They could have at least stuck him out of site in a corporate box, but nah, he sits in the open with a face like thunder

Like having your lasses greatest ever long term shag sitting at the end of the bed during every Friday night scuttle

For some, that might be a kink. :lol: Fergie's rein of cucking is OVER. :lol: :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: As funny as it is, it's still pretty shit of him, isn't it? Tearing a bit of the soul out of the club. :yao:

Tbh if it saves them £2m a year then it had to be done.

32 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

Not sure you can count that wrongun in the middle mind. Check his hard drive etc.

Or the last one. :lol: a protest that was applauded on here.