The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Phil "banal and simpering" McNulty leads with - Steven Gerrard sacked: Aston Villa manager 'undermined by results and performances'

The first comment rights this wrong - He wasn't "undermined" by results and performances. They are the things he was responsible for and he didn't get them right.

I hate the way people use language to completely absolve people of blame

The difference between Howe and Gerrard was perfectly summed up in the summer regarding the Mings/ Lascelles situations.

One made a big song and dance about dropping his captain and taking the armband off him. Whereas we've barely heard anything about captaincy issues with us.

I guess Mings being an international is a factor but still

24 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Jesus

He's not even bothering to respond to any of the replies, proving that he's learnt the fine art of "shitposting for clicks". Journalism has gone down the gutter since Twitter became a thing.

8 minutes ago, Emotic said:

He's not even bothering to respond to any of the replies, proving that he's learnt the fine art of "shitposting for clicks". Journalism has gone down the gutter since Twitter became a thing.

Came in to post this.

It's like throwing a hand grenade in and closing the door.

Sad state of affairs when I'm getting annoyed on behalf of Villa fans. Shit journalists are scum.