The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

11 hours ago, Manxst said:

Iraola’s Rayo salary is supposedly £1.5m. Marsch was supposedly on £3.5m.

Marsch spent £140m this year. Rayo spent £10m on players. 

there’s no comparison.

plus he might just want a change of culture/new experience? Do well in the PL and he could move on to bigger clubs in any league. 

And if he fails he gets a good job when he goes back to La Liga.

Slightly feel for him, gets his shot at premier league and its with a rubbish team on their way down. Clearly hasn't paid attention to any media training he has been given though and done himself no favours with fans or even his own players with some of the crap he has spouted. That's plain bonkers. Reminds me of John Carver's claims to be the best manager in the premier league some of the crap he's come out with

21 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Slightly feel for him, gets his shot at premier league and its with a rubbish team on their way down. Clearly hasn't paid attention to any media training he has been given though and done himself no favours with fans or even his own players with some of the crap he has spouted. That's plain bonkers. Reminds me of John Carver's claims to be the best manager in the premier league some of the crap he's come out with

Aye can’t be denied he did a very good at Luton but he appears massively out of his depth at Southampton 

25 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Or will he wait for the summer to decide where potentially

Spurs

Man City

Liverpool

Chelsea

Could all be looking for a new manager (reckon there is a fair chance Pep and Klopp walk after this season)

Pep has just said today he's going nowhere. 'i want to stay now more than ever'.

I think the tactics teams switched to in order to circumvent the high press, that’s very interesting.

FWIW, we are also really struggling against the low block and I think teams are much less susceptible to our high press now. We were  creating lots of chances from turning the ball over very high up the pitch. We’ve been managing to do that less since the WC break.

Its gonna be really interesting to see how NUFC adapts with both new players and evolving strategy.