The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

2 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Seth Johnson haha forgot all about him :lol: Spent something like 8m or thereabouts which was a shit load back then and he hardly ever played

Got sold iirc because Leeds couldn’t afford to pay his previous club the appearance bonus they were obligated to pay after one more game? Was injured all the time though, yes. 

30 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

I’d have him over Lampard or Stevie G any day. Yes been a long time since he managed but still better than the usual PFM’s bandied about.

He’s only 64.

It wasn't a joke?

I did like O'Leary clearly saying "fucking prick" to that sperm headed c*nt Danny Mills after he got sent off at our place in 01/02 and jogged past him down the tunnel. Was the appropriate repsonse to Mills at anytime but especially in that scenario.

Was quite well documented at the time but had forgotten all about it until watched the match a couple weeks back.

Rightly or wrongly, I love Warnock. Not someone I'd want managing the club (though i'd take him over Bruce, Carver, McClaren & Pardew) but would quite happily have him associated with it. The guy just loves football and isn't a bullshit merchant. 

21 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Rightly or wrongly, I love Warnock. Not someone I'd want managing the club (though i'd take him over Bruce, Carver, McClaren & Pardew) but would quite happily have him associated with it. The guy just loves football and isn't a bullshit merchant. 

He's a strange one. During the game and straight after when the emotions are all going he's an arsehole who talks utter cack.

Away from that I'd bet he be great to have a pint with and just listen to the stories.

Interested to see if Marsch can get it right elsewhere. 

Would be very disappointed if Leeds went and appointed Lampard or especially Gerrard. They're proven failures and that club deserves a lot better than that; I have absolutely zero wish to see them tumble back into EFL obscurity, which is definitely what would happen if they went with one of those two. Gerrard especially couldn't be less deserving of such a fantastic job.