The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest neesy111

Why does SSN have a hard on for OGS? It’s disgusting.

Because he's extremely likeable and down to earth and literally the only fans I've ever seen to have a dislike towards him are Newcastle ones.

Guess they just love Man Utd in general and want them to do well.

Literally 90% of the articles on www.skysports.com are about how shit we are and how much work we need to do. This is nonsense.

:mackems:

Literally 90% of the articles on www.skysports.com are about how shit we are and how much work we need to do. This is nonsense.

Hang on. It’s the tightest Premier League title race in years, there are two English clubs in the CL semis, two other clubs are probably about to contest the Europa League Final. None of these clubs are Manchester United, yet 90% of articles are about Man U. And this is your argument that they don’t love Man U in general and want them to do well?

Hang on. It’s the tightest Premier League title race in years, there are two English clubs in the CL semis, two other clubs are probably about to contest the Europa League Final. None of these clubs are Manchester United, yet 90% of articles are about Man U. And this is your argument that they don’t love Man U in general and want them to do well?

Well that's easy.

For starters I meant 90% of the articles on Manchester United are negative, not 90% of Sky Sports articles in general. Should have cleared that up.

Manchester United are also the biggest club in the world. SkySports is a business. They're obviously going to have a lot of articles about the worlds most supported club. :lol: Just common sense.

Real Madrid and Barcelona are bigger than Man Utd

Aye. Real Madrid are in a bad spell much like like Man Utd, however the same concern doesn’t really surround Madrid as the infrastructure they have in place, and that they will always attract better players than Man Utd means it’s only a matter of time before they’re challenging for the top honours again. Man Utd however, it’s hard to currently see the way out for them, they’ve a disjointed squad with no real direction, a severely unproven and hugely questionable manager, and no real infrastructure to oversee an upturn in fortunes. I mean, the talk of Rio Ferdinand being director of football... Jesus. As it stands, City, Liverpool & Spurs are a better proposition for a player, and that’s just in England. Man Utd would be lucky to make the top 10 list of clubs players would want to play for next season. They’re failing to close the gap on Barca & Madrid, and the gap is being closed on them by the likes of Juve, City & Liverpool.

Guest Howaythetoon

Someone at that club needs to grow some balls and sack him once the season is finished, although unless they replace him with someone with the right credentials and sort out their recruitment policy at the same time, they are still going to struggle to get back to the level they need to be at anyway.

The players have clearly downed all tools once he was made manager permanently and he doesn’t have the authority, leadership, charisma, intellect, balls and man management skills to arrest that, turn it around and grow into one big group of focused, motivated, hungry, confident, strong willed, collective players ready to fight for each other, the club, fans and most importantly the manager.

He’s a dead man walking, he’ll be sacked by September. Shame... :lol:

Guest chopey

Bit Harsh on OGS, Man U had to sign him up, there were part time Scandinavian clubs clambering all over him.

He was shit at Cardiff. Don't know why they thought he has matured and turnedn into a better manager since then.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did we relegate his Cardiff team at SJP in a game where we had the massive protest against Pardew and Ashley?

He was shit at Cardiff. Don't know why they thought he has matured and turnedn into a better manager since then.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did we relegate his Cardiff team at SJP in a game where we had the massive protest against Pardew and Ashley?

You're correct. He's an absolute sham, who would have thought a new manager bounce could happen!?

Love this as well. Fuck Rio Ferdinand, fuck Man United. I couldn't wish shit this like this on another club more.

Can’t believe a club as established and experienced have fallen into the oldest, most obvious managerial trap going. Honestly thought they had more about them. Clearly not. His permanent appointment has put them back at least 2 years and I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re already sounding out his replacement for when then bin him in November. Minimal spend in the summer and go big under the new new bloke in summer 2020. The fucking idiots.