The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Guest neesy111

What are the chances of Zidane being binned from Real? If that were to be the case Real could end up with Poch and Juve with Zidane.

Remote now.

Guest neesy111

Sarri sacked

Could see him end up back at Napoli at some point next season. Gattuso has no business as a manager.

He's done alright with Napoli tbf, beat Juve in the cup.

Guest Howaythetoon

Italian clubs are crazy when it comes to sackings. Glad Sarri got to win a Scudetto at least and I think he’s a good manager, but better suited to certain types of clubs and players like Biesla. As crazy as it must be to the likes of fans of our own club winning leagues at Juventus, Real, Barca etc. are not his success is measured, it’s about success in the CL and how they scratch up against the big clubs from the other leagues.

That and supporter culture is different in Spain and Italy especially where winning trophies doesn’t win you loyalty or patience too on the stands and definitely in the boardroom.

Big clubs or super clubs can afford to sack a winning manager because they can just get another winning manage in and those who come in who haven’t been winning managers or won much, can change all that taking over a winning team or a team with the best players.

I predict we’ll see Sarri back in the PL soon rocking up at a Villa or just as likely Spurs. He’d be better off going to a Villa who I imagine would love him.

Guest Howaythetoon

Pirlo is class. Looking forward to seeing how that plays out.

Would love for him to smash it in the way Pep and Klopp have and become that type of coach.