The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Hypothetically, if Pardew got offered it, do people think he'd take it? His ego will tell him yes, but he was hated so much, and given so much abuse that he was made to cry on the touchline, surely he wouldn't want to come back to that. :lol:

No fucking way would I take Pardew over Bruce :lol: People have short memories

Pardew is genuinely just a narcissist, he ticks all the boxes and therefore I believe he doesn't really realize he's out of his depth or being an asshole, he just thinks he's the greatest - which is jarring, frustrating and beyond annoying and narcissists shouldn't get to feed their ego at the cost of others.

All that said, Bruce is just a dumb out of his depth asshole who knows he's out of his depth and is squirming around to not get kicked off the boat and I hate his fucking face.

Both are shit, just different kinds of shit.

Think Pardew is finished at PL level after that WBA stint tbh. Be amazed if a club hires him. Even us tbh as I can't see Bruce getting the P45 that he deserves.

Have you heard of someone called Mike Ashley?

Read the second sentence of my post again. Its solely because Bruce won't be sacked, not that he wouldn't be offered it by uncle Mike.

I agree with the comments but Pardew is a far better manager than Bruce!

Neither of them are managers. They don't do anything worthy of that title.

Their teams are always disorganised, ineffective and incompetent. They are both con men.