The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Fair play to McInnes. Great job done up there but all good things come to an end.

Aye I've followed Aberdeen closely since I was about 5 years old and get up to Pittodrie a few times a season to watch them. Been on the decline for 3 seasons now and this season has been awful. 1 goal scored in the last 9 games! He's done well overall though and won a trophy. Nice touch the mutual agreement to leave. You don't see it all that often these days.

Fair play to McInnes. Great job done up there but all good things come to an end.

Aye I've followed Aberdeen closely since I was about 5 years old and get up to Pittodrie a few times a season to watch them. Been on the decline for 3 seasons now and this season has been awful. 1 goal scored in the last 9 games! He's done well overall though and won a trophy. Nice touch the mutual agreement to leave. You don't see it all that often these days.

No idea why they let cosgrove go. Was scoring for fun last season was he not?

No idea why they let cosgrove go. Was scoring for fun last season was he not?

He'd gone off the boil as well and they were struggling to get him on the pitch as he was suffering from various injuries. Birmingham offered £2m which offset some of the loss that they were making due to COVID and no fans in the ground. I watched them draw 0-0 with Hamilton on Saturday in possibly the worst game of football I've ever seen in my life. Honestly it made WBA v NUFC look like a classic. You could tell in McInnes' postatch interview that he knew his time was up.

Jocky Low leaving Germany after the Euros.

Probably the right time - cupboard is looking a bit bare for them - plus he has tried everything over the years - wonder who they will go for? For some reason i’m thinking the coach at Salzburg? That American/German connection

Wonder where he’ll end up next.

Can’t imagine any PL teams going for him but he’d be ideal for a championship club who can pay big wages. Be a good target for the Mackems if they get up, would fit their ethos perfectly.

Press will lose their shit if a foreigner if brought into Sheffield.