The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

15 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Dele Alli to provide their Damien Duff moment on the final day would be delicious.

A Pickford moment of madness due to his rage or t-rex arms would be so much more sumptuous 

Absolutely love how much Frankie de Tory loves throwing his players and previous managers before him under the bus. The players must fucking hate him

Edited by gbandit

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Who came up with it again on here, or did they get it from somewhere else? Doesn’t get any better than that 

I think it was @Kid Icarus last night.

15 minutes ago, toon25 said:

What a pair of fucking twats.

Not sure why what somone wears bothers you so much.

Not hurting anyone and is no reflection on them as people.

Wouldn't have the balls to wear it myself but I don't even see what's overly wrong with DCL's get up apart from borrowing trousers from a 90s NBA draft lottery pick.

Davies just looks like he's trying too hard tbf.

On 08/04/2022 at 09:54, wormy said:

Wouldn't have the balls to wear it myself but I don't even see what's overly wrong with DCL's get up apart from borrowing trousers from a 90s NBA draft lottery pick.

Davies just looks like he's trying too hard tbf.

Davies looks like a very low-level pimp. Like one you might find in a 3rd rate American city.

It’s definitely better without the trousers and purple boots, although looking back to the full outfit picture, the coat also looks a bit like a dressing gown. 

Today I wore a Chvrches tour t shirt and my girlfriend’s harem trousers with adidas sliders, so again I shouldn’t be considered a useful source of knowledge.

I just don't get why whatever somone wears bothers you or makes you feel the need to take the piss tbh.

Cos the media or your mates etc tell you somthing is cool or what is how a normal person should dress.

Think just says a lot about the person and maybe their insecurities tbh.

DCL wearing that skirt was class espically when you see how triggered everyone got.