The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

shocked at that, always had a feeling he would do enough to keep them up, a bit like that feeling  you used to get with big Sam, you'd always know he'd do enough to scrape a few points hear and there (bar WBA last year), think dyche would of got them straight back up too, can't see nuno or rafa  going anywhere near Burnley at the best of times let alone the predicament there in now, will be bilic our someone like that e

Far too late to make a change given the players they've got, like. No manager is coming in to suddenly transform that shower of shite into a decent football side.

I like Burnley, but they remind me of a shitty old butchers shop on the high street that nobody visits anymore. Blood and rabbit cocks everywhere and staffed by well-meaning but terribly old butchers still wearing a bowtie and a straw hat. In their last throw of the dice they've tried to borrow money from loan sharks to keep the business alive, but now find themselves unemployed and poaching vermin.

5 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Far too late to make a change given the players they've got, like. No manager is coming in to suddenly transform that shower of shite into a decent football side.

I like Burnley, but they remind me of a shitty old butchers shop on the high street that nobody visits anymore. Blood and rabbit cocks everywhere and staffed by well-meaning but terribly old butchers still wearing a bowtie and a straw hat. In their last throw of the dice they've tried to borrow money from loan sharks to keep the business alive, but now find themselves unemployed and poaching vermin.

They’re offal, amirite?

Woah, can’t believe we’ve seen off Dyche by getting out and dropping them in.

Feels sort of sad, and stupid unless they’ve got someone really good lined up, and even they’re going to struggle to make a difference in time. Fair enough if at the end of the season it was decided it’s time to move on but now sounds silly.

Edited by Inferior Acuña