The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

14 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Didn’t they get taken over earlier this year?

They did. It’s why they bought almost exclusively youth teamers from bigger clubs in the summer. Got the youth director from City or something.

They’d be fine if they’d not pied off most their experience IMO.

Absolutely nowt club though, nowt city too. Get rid. Far too much southern shite in the league.

I don’t get it. They guy got fucking spanked 9-0 twice. They decide to sack him when they lose to the team who in 3rd when they apparently have all their best players out injured.

I don’t see who they could get.

Has Bruce managed any of their rivals?

4 minutes ago, Disco said:

They did. It’s why they bought almost exclusively youth teamers from bigger clubs in the summer. They’d be fine if they’d not pied off most their experience IMO. Absolutely nowt club though, nowt city too. Get rid.

Aye. I developed quite a dislike for them over recent years, no real reason, possible down to Le Tosser, possibly down to how they had those solid yellow and blue away kits that looks like some kid found the kit editor on FIFA. It could also be that they play in red & white stripes and have a generic flat pack bowl stadium, oh how original.

You could pick that club up, and place it anywhere else in the world and it would be no less nor more unique.

I think that’s what it is. They are average, they are never going to do anything of note, they are never going to offensive though, but everything about them is so average, so forgettable. They are there, but you forget about them until you play them, then you forget about them again. They are like the Silence in Dr Who.

16 minutes ago, Disco said:

They did. It’s why they bought almost exclusively youth teamers from bigger clubs in the summer. Got the youth director from City or something.

They’d be fine if they’d not pied off most their experience IMO.

Absolutely nowt club though, nowt city too. Get rid. Far too much southern shite in the league.

Aye that is true, wouldn’t make any sense going for a PFM when having a buying youth policy. Then again, the Mackems have a similar policy and appoint Tony Mowbray. :lol:

Agreed though, nothing club with a shite stadium. Get their appointment wrong and they could be in trouble. Che Adams and Wallcott ffs

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

I don’t get it. They guy got fucking spanked 9-0 twice. They decide to sack him when they lose to the team who in 3rd when they apparently have all their best players out injured.

Straw that broke the camel’s back rather than the impetus itself.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Who was injured? KWP?